Air India has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Medical Doctors through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MBBS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Air India.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Medical Doctors Job on or before 10/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Air India
Vacancy Name : Medical Doctors
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S
Total No of Vacancy : 06 Post
Salary : Rs.46,800-53,500- p.m
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date to Apply for this job : 10/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : General Manager-Personnel, Air India Ltd., HRD Department, Recruitment Section, 3 rd Floor, Canteen Annexe Building, Old Airport, Kalina, Santa Cruz (East), Mumbai-400 029 o
Company Profile :
Air India is the flag carrier airline of India owned by Air India Limited (AIL), a Government of India enterprise. It is the third largest airline in India. Tata Sons, a division of Tata Sons Ltd. (now Tata Group) was founded by J. R. D. Tata in 1932. It is headquartered at the Indian Airlines House in New Delhi. Air India has two major domestic hubs at Indira Gandhi International Airport and Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, and secondary hubs at Chennai International Airport and Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport, Kolkata. The aviator Nevill Vintcent had an idea to run mail flights from Bombay and Colombo that connected with the Imperial Airways flights from the United Kingdom. In 1938, it was re-christened as Tata Air Services and later same year was renamed as Tata Airlines. Air India became the world’s first all-jet airline. On 8 June 1962, the airline’s name was officially truncated to Air India. Air India comes up with latest recruitment details on various post based on Education / Qualification for the interview process all over India.
Detail of Air India Medical Doctors Recruitment:
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for engagement of 06 Medical Doctors on fixed term contract basis and also to form Panel.
- Qualification : A minimum of MBBS degree of an Indian University recognized by the Medical Council of India. Preference will be given to candidates trained in aviation Medicine.
- Experience: A minimum of (02) two years’ experience as medical practitioner. Experience in Casualty / Industrial Medicine will have an added advantage.
- Age Limit : (as on 01.05.2015) Maximum Age Limit : 65 years
- Selection Procedure : Candidates who fulfill the above eligibility criteria may have to appear for Personal Interview at the time and venue decided by Air India Ltd.
- General Contractual engagement initially will be for a period of 3 years, extendable in multiples of 03 years depending upon requirement and individual performance
- Emoluments & Perks : Rs.53,500/- per month (Remuneration – 46,800/-+ Conveyance – 5,200/- + Medical – 1500/-p.m.) In ddition will be entitled for 10 days leave in a year on pro-rata basis after completion of six months of service. They will also be entitled for two economy class subject-to-load air passages for each completed year of service on domestic sectors only on subject to load basis. Such passages can only be utilized by self, spouse, and children. They would also be entitled for one economy class international passage every year on subject to load basis.
- Responsibilities & Duties: Provide medical facilities to serving/retired employees Prepare medical case records of staff Advise medicines, investigations, treatment modalities etc Attend to emergency accident/incident cases before shifting them to hospitals Conduct Pre-employment medical examination Conduct medical examination for re-employment / contractual employment for retired employees Conduct periodic medical examination including weight checks for Crew Perform pre-flight medical examination and post flight breathalyzer test as and when required
Selection Procedure for Air India – Medical Doctors Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/6/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Medical Doctors Vacancy in Air India :
Candidates who meet the criteria stipulated above may send their typed and signed application in the prescribed format hereunder, alongwith a recent passport size photograph and a non-refundable Bank Draft of Rs.500/-(Rupees Five Hundred only) (not applicable to SC / ST Candidates) in favour of AIR INDIA LTD payable at MUMBAI, so as to reach at office of General Manager-Personnel, Air India Ltd., HRD Department, Recruitment Section, 3 rd Floor, Canteen Annexe Building, Old Airport, Kalina, Santa Cruz (East), Mumbai-400 029 on or before June 10th 2015. Candidates are required to attach photocopies of testimonials along with the Application in support of their Date of Birth (SSC Marksheet / Date of Birth Certificate), Academic Qualifications, Experience, Certificate of SC/ST/OBC. Applications received late/incomplete/ mutilated or without any supportive documents with regard to Eligibility Criteria, Demand Draft, and photograph will be rejected. Air India will be responsible for any postal delay / loss of any documents during transit. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature of the applicant. The envelope should be super-scribe “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF MEDICAL DOCTORS ON FIXED TERM CONTRACT BASIS”. LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS IS JUNE 10, 2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/6/2015