Air India has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Pharmacist through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Air India
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Pharmacist. Walk in Interview will be held on 10/07/2015 at 09.00 A.M. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Air India
Vacancy Name :Pharmacist
Educational Qualification : Diploma
Total No Of Vacancy : 06 Posts
Salary : Rs.20,800/-pm
Job Location : Kolkata
Walkin Date For This Job : 23/07/2015
Walkin Address For The Job Vacancy : Air India Ltd. Engineering Complex, NTA, Dum Dum, Kolkata-700052
Detail Of Air India Pharmacist Recruitment:
AIR INDIA LTD. is looking for Indian Nationals for engagement of 06 Pharmacists on fixed. term contract basis initially for a period of .3 years
- No of post : 06
- Qualification: a) Diploma in pharmacy from an institution recognized by Govt. b) Must be registered with the state Pharmacy council.
- Experience: A minimum of one year or more experience. Pharmacist with experience will be given preference.
- Age Limit (as on 01.06.2015)
- Maximum Age Limit: 65 years.
- Contractual engagement initially will be for a period of 3 years, extendable in multiples of .3 years depending upon requirement and individual performance.
- Emoluments & Perks : Rs.20,800- per month. In addition, they will be entitled for 10 days leave in a year on prorata basis on completion of six months of services. They will be entitled for two economy class subject-to-load air passages for each completed year of service on domestic sectors only. Such passages can only be utilized by self, spouse and children.
- Responsibilities & Duties: – Dispense the medicine as per prescription. Prepare medical prescription for medicine not in stock. Upkeep and manage the medical store along with proper data and records Help the paramedical staff in performing duties. Helpin other administrative activities as and when required. Help the permanent paramedical staff in preparation of First Aid.
Selection Procedure For Air India – Pharmacist Post:
- Written Test on 23/07/2015.
- Candidates who fulfill the above eligibility criteria may have to appear for Personal Interview at the time and venue decided by Air India Ltd.
Walkin Procedure For Pharmacist Vacancy in Air India :
Candidates, who meet the criteria stipulated above, may walkin for an interview on 23rd July, 2015 at 0900 hours at Air India Ltd. Engineering Complex, NTA, Dum Dum, Kolkata-700052. The candidates should bring with them an application in the prescribed format, which is hereunder, alongwith a recent passport size photograph and a non-refundable Bank Draft of Rs.500Rupees Five Hundred only) (Not applicable for SC/ST Candidates) in favour of AIR INDIA LTD payable at KOLKATA. Candidates are required to attach attested photocopies of testimonials along with their application in support of their Date of Birth (SSC Mark Sheet/ Date of Birth Certificate), Academic Qualifications, Technical Qualifications (i.e., Diploma in Pharmacy, Registration with State Pharmacy Council, etc.), Experience and Certificate of SC/ST/OBC/wherever applicable). Candidates must carry with them originals of all testimonials for verification. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature of the applicant.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walkin Date for this job 23/07/2015
Venue : Air India Ltd. Engineering Complex, NTA, Dum Dum, Kolkata-700052