Air India has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Pharmacist through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Air India
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Pharmacist on or before 10/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Air India
Vacancy Name : Pharmacist
Educational Qualification : Diploma
Total No Of Vacancy : 06 Posts
Salary : Rs.20,800/-per month
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 10/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : General Manager-Personnel, Air India Ltd., HRD Department, Recruitment Section, 3rd Floor, Canteen Annexe Building, Old Airport, Kalina, Santa Cruz (East), Mumbai-400 029
Detail Of Air India Pharmacist Recruitment:
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for engagement of 06 Pharmacist on fixed term contract basis and also to form panel.
- Eligibility Criteria (as on 01.05.2015) (i) Qualification : a) Diploma in pharmacy from an institution recognized by the Govt. b) Must be registered with the state Pharmacy Council (ii) Experience: A minimum of one year or more experience. Pharmacist with experience
will be given preference.
- Age Limit : (as on 01.05.2015) Maximum Age Limit : 65 years
- Contractual engagement initially will be for a period of 3 years, extendable in multiples of 03 years depending upon requirement and individual performance
- Emoluments & Perks : Rs.20,800/-per month In addition will be entitled for 10 days leave in a year on pro-rata basis on completion of six months of service. They will be entitled for two economy class subject-to-load air passages for each completed year of service on domestic sectors only. Such passages can only be utilized by self, spouse, and children.
- Responsibilities & Duties: i) Dispense the medicine as per prescription ii) Prepare medical prescription for medicine not in stock iii) Upkeep and manage the medical store along with proper data and records iv) Help the paramedical staff in performing duties v) Help in other administrative activities as and when required vi) Help the permanent paramedical staff in preparation of First Aid
Selection Procedure For Air India – Pharmacist Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/06/2015
- Candidates who fulfill the above eligibility criteria may have to appear for Personal Interview at the time and venue decided by Air India Ltd.
How To Apply For Pharmacist Vacancy in Air India:
Candidates who meet the criteria stipulated above may send their typed and signed application in the prescribed format which is hereunder, alongwith a recent passport size photograph and a non-refundable Bank Draft of Rs.500/-(Rupees Five Hundred only) (Not applicable for SC/ST Candidates) in favour of AIR INDIA LTD payable at MUMBAI, so as to reach at office of General Manager-Personnel, Air India Ltd., HRD Department, Recruitment Section, 3rd Floor, Canteen Annexe Building, Old Airport, Kalina, Santa Cruz (East), Mumbai-400 029 on or before June 10, 2015. Candidates are required to attach photocopies of testimonials along with the Application in support of their Date of Birth (SSC Mark Sheet/Date of Birth Certificate), Academic Qualifications, Experience, and Certificate of SC/ST/OBC. Applications received late/incomplete/ mutilated or without any supportive documents with regard to Eligibility Criteria, Demand Draft, and photograph will be rejected. Air India will be responsible for any postal delay / loss of any documents during transit. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature of the applicant. LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS IS JUNE 10, 2015
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/06/2015
Other Top Company Openings:
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017