Air India has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Deputy Manager through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MBBS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Air India
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Deputy Manager on or before 31/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Air India
Vacancy Name :Deputy Manager
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S
Total No Of Vacancy : 07 Posts
Salary : Rs.20,600-46,500/-pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 31/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : General Manager (Personnel), Air India Limited, Airlines House, 113, Gurudwara Rakabganj Road, New Delhi – 110001
Detail Of Air India Deputy Manager Recruitment:
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for filling up 07 (OBC-02, GEN-OS) vacancies of the post of Deputy Manager (Medical) and to form panel
- No of Post : 07
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: A minimum of MBBS degree of an Indian University recognized by the Medical Council of India. Preference will be given to candidates trained in aviation medicine. Minimum 02 years experience. Experience in Casualty / Industrial Medicine will have an added advantage.
- UPPER AGE LIMIT (AS ON 01.04.2015) 28 years for General categories 31 years for OBC categories (after relaxation of 03 years) (Ex-servicemen will be given age relaxation as per rules)
- EMOLUMENTS: The candidates will be appointed in the pay scale of Rs.20,600- Rs.46,500/-. Cost to the Company at the minimum of the scale of pay will be approx. Rs.61,000/- including allowances.
Selection Procedure For Air India – Deputy Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/08/2015
- Eligible Candidates will be required to appear for Personal Interview
How To Apply For Deputy Manager Vacancy in Air India:
Candidates who meet the criteria stipulated above may send their typed and signed application in the prescribed format along with a
recent passport size photograph and a non-refundable Bank Draft of ~500/- payable to Air India Limited, New Delhi, addressed to
General Manager (Personnel), Air India Limited, Airlines House, 113, Gurudwara Rakabganj Road, New Delhi – 110001 on or before
31.08.2015. Applications received late/incomplete will be rejected. Air India will not be responsible for any postal delay/loss of any documents during transit. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature of the applicant. The envelope should be super-scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF DEPUTY MANAGER (MEDICAL).” LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS IS 31.08.2015.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/08/2015