Air India has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Cabin Supervisor/ Cabin Technician through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed Diploma, Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Air India.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Cabin Supervisor/ Cabin Technician. Walk in Interview will be held on 30/07/2015 between 10:00 hrs. and 14:00 hrs. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Air India
Vacancy Name : Cabin Supervisor/ Cabin Technician
Educational Qualification : Diploma, Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy :Rs.25,000/-pm
Salary :16 Posts
Job Location :Delhi
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 30/07/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Office of the GM(Engineering), Air India Ltd. , A-320 Avionics Complex, IGI Airport, Terminal –II (Near New Customs House), New Delhi- 110037
Detail Of Air India Cabin Supervisor/ Cabin Technician Recruitment:
Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL) wishes to engage Indian Nationals who meet with the requirements stipulated for the following position and to maintain a waitlist for future requirements for monitoring and upkeep of aircraft cabin, cabin ambience and other cabin related issues (viz. passenger seats, serviceability of seats, upholstery, seat covers, carpet, curtains, table arm-rests, cleanliness of panels, trims, Toilets, serviceability of In-Flight Entertainment Equipment, etc.) on its fleet initially for long haul flights on a Fixed Term Contract basis for a period of one year which may be renewed for further periods subject to their performance and requirement of the Company – AIESL. The candidates would be positioned in Delhi/Mumbai as per requirement but they can be transferred to other locations/stations depending upon the requirements of the Co.
- Positions: Cabin Supervisor /Cabin Technician
- Station and No. of vacancies : Delhi – 12 Personnel and Mumbai -04 Personnel
- Walk-in Date & Time: 30.7.2015 between 1000 hrs. and 1400 hrs
- Venue: Office of the GM(Engineering), Air India Ltd. , A-320 Avionics Complex, IGI Airport, Terminal –II (Near New Customs House), New Delhi- 110037
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS : Graduate / Diploma in Hotel Management from a recognized /reputed University/ Institution.
- Experience: Minimum 5 years experience in Hotel Management/Hospitality Services/Airlines Business/Similar experiences. Preference would be given to Personnel from Airline or Hotel Industry.
- Age Limit (as on 1.7.2015): Others/General – between 18 and 30 years O.B.C. – between 18 and 33 years. SC/ST – between 18 and 35 years. Ex-Servicemen — as per Government Guidelines Relaxation in age would be given to the extent of experience as mentioned under clause 3.1 ii above.
- LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY : Should have profeciency in English and Hindi.
- HEIGHT : Not below 158 cms. for Male and 152.5 cms. for Female candidates (Relaxation in height of 2.5 cms. to SC/ST candidates and candidates belonging from North-East Region).
- STARTING EMOLUMENTS: Rs.25000/- p.m.
Selection Procedure For Air India – Cabin Supervisor/ Cabin Technician Post:
- Written Test on 30/07/2015.
- Will comprise of : (a) Group Discussion followed by (b) Personal Interview (c) Pre-Employment Medical Examination
Walkin Procedure For Cabin Supervisor/ Cabin Technician vacancy in Air India:
- Applicants meeting with the eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement, as on 1st July 2015, are required to WALK-IN in person,, to the venue, on the dates and time as specified above along with the Application Form duly filled-in & copies of the testimonials/certificates , (as per attached application format with this advertisement) and non-refundable Application Fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) by means of a Demand Draft in favour of “AIR INDIA ENGINEERING SERVICES LTD.”, payable at Delhi No fees to be paid by Ex-servicemen / candidates belonging to SC/ST communities. Please write your Full Name, Date of Birth & Mobile.No. at the back side of the Demand Draft.
- A recent (not more than 3 months old) coloured passport size photograph of the full face (front view) should be pasted neatly in the space provided in the application form.
- Self-attested copies of the supporting documents in respect of Item Nos. 3 & 4 of the Application Form must be submitted along with the application. Original Certificates should not be submitted along with the application, but should be brought for verification. The Company is not responsible for returning any original copy/ies of Certificates /Testimonials submitted with the application.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category must submit a duly attested photocopy of the Caste Certificate in the format as prescribed by Government of India, issued by the Competent Authority. The certificate, inter-alia, must specifically state that the candidate does not belong to socially advanced sections excluded from the benefits of reservation for OBC in civil posts and services under the Government of India. The Certificate should also contain the ‘Creamy Layer’ Exclusion clause. The OBC Certificate produced by the candidates should be as per the Central List of OBCs published by the Govt. of India and not by the State Govt.
- Applicants working in Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertakings or autonomous bodies, must walk-in with the completed Application Form routed through proper channel or along with “No Objection Certificate” from their present employer
- The short listed candidates will be considered for engagement on a fixed-term Contract basis for a period of one year (subject to extension on requirement basis), subject to their turn in merit order and Medical fitness prescribed for the post. Placement of the selected candidates will be as per the operational requirement and at the sole discretion of the Management.
- Candidates will have to bear the cost of the Pre-Employment Medical Examination(s), which could be between Rs.1000/- and Rs.1500/-. Any additional tests, if required, the cost thereof will also have to be borne by the candidates.
- Period of Contract : Fixed Term Contract for a period of one year subject to extension for further period based on requirement of AIESL and performance. This Contract could also be terminated earlier at the discretion of the Management during the tenure of contract, and/or in the event of unsatisfactory performance. The position is at Delhi (12 personnel) and at Mumbai (4 Personnel). The job, however, is
transferable to any station in India on requirement basis.
- Consideration of SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen candidates will be as per the Government Directives on reservation of posts.
- SC/ST candidates walked-in on the specified dates, residing beyond 80 kms. from the venue, and not employed in any Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous Bodies, will be re-imbursed second class to & fro rail / bus fare by the shortest route as per rules, subject to submission of a request in the prescribed format and on production of evidence to that effect.
- Applications which are unsigned / incomplete / mutilated / received by post / courier services, will not be considered.
- The applicants must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria, as on 01st July 2015, and that the particulars furnished by them in the application are correct in all respects. At any stage of the Selection Process, if the particulars provided by the applicant in the application or testimonials attached/provided are found incorrect / false, or not meeting with the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post, the candidature is liable to be rejected and, if appointed, services will be terminated, without giving any notice or reasons therefor.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate or bringing political or other outside influence, with regard to their engagement / selection shall be considered as
- DISQUALIFICATION. Prescribed format of Application is given below : Selected candidates would be intimated by email/letter. Also, list of the selected candidates would be displayed in the Air India website: www.airindia.in
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 30/07/2015
VENUE : Office of the GM(Engineering), Air India Ltd. , A-320 Avionics Complex, IGI Airport, Terminal –II (Near New Customs House), New Delhi- 110037