Air India has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Pilots through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th, 12th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Air India
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Pilots on or before 27/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Air India
Vacancy Name :Pilots
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.25,000-80,000/-pm
Job Location : Across India
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 27/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Air India, Across India
Detail Of Air India Pilots Recruitment:
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for filling up of 180 posts of Pilots to be filled up from amongst Trainee Pilots (CPL Holder from IGRUA / Open Market), as under: –
- Total No of Post : 180 Posts ( CPL Holders from IGRUA – 90 Posts, Other CPL Holders (Open Market) – 90 Posts) Panels will also be formed for filling up of vacancies against the candidates who do not join from the normal panels.
- ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS: 10+2 from a recognized Board/University.
- UPPER AGE LIMIT: 35 Years (40 Years for SC/ST & 38 Years for OBC Candidates). (Ex-Servicemen will be given age relaxation as per rules)
- TECHNICAL QUALIFICATIONS: Candidates must be in possession of Indian: a) Current CPL/ATPL b) Current Flight Radio Telephone Operator’s Licence c) Current C.O.P./R.T.R. d) Current Class-I Medical e) Valid ELP on CPL/ATPL f) Multi-engine Endorsement: with a minimum of 25 hours on Multi-engine aircraft (10 hours can be completed on an approved multi-engine Simulator) g) Instrument rating on Multi-engine aircraft
- Candidates should fulfill the above Eligibility Criteria with regard to age, qualification and should also be in possession of the technical qualifications as indicated at (a) to (e) above as “CURRENT” on the last date of receipt of application, at the time of verification of documents prior to Personal Interview as well as at the time of reporting for training.
- STIPEND & SALARY: During training, candidates shall be paid a stipend of Rs.25,000/- per month. On successful completion of training, candidates will be appointed as Co-Pilot on contract for a period of 5 (five) years, extendable for another 5 (five) years subject to satisfactory performance. During the period of contract, selected candidates will be paid Salary of Rs.80,000/- per month which will be inclusive of Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance and other allowances. In addition to above, they will be paid Flying Allowance @ Rs.1500/- per hour. In addition to above, Layover Allowance will also be payable, if applicable. Payment for flying hours will be made for actual number of hours flown in a month on the above rate. No payment for Fixed Flying Hours will be made.
Selection Procedure For Air India – Pilots Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27/08/2015
- All the eligible candidates will be required to undergo a Written Test comprising of an Aptitude Test and a Technical Knowledge Test. Candidates who qualify the same, will be subjected to a Psychometric Test. Candidates qualifying/declared Fit in Psychometric Test and falling in the applicable zone of consideration will be required to appear for Personal Interview.
How To Apply For Pilots Vacancy in Air India:
- Online Application Forms of the candidate would be scrutinized and prima facie eligible candidates will be allowed to appear for further process. Please also note that the candidature is purely provisional and the candidates being allowed to appear for further process, does not in any way establish their eligibility for the post. If on screening of their applications/verification of document(s), it is found that they do not possess the laid down qualification/experience/stipulated eligibility criteria, their candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage, without entering into any correspondence with the candidates in the matter.
- Selected candidates on appointment may be posted at any Base Station/Outstation of Air India Limited purely on administrative and operational requirement, at the discretion of the Management and are also liable to be transferred to any place as required by the Management. Post carries benefits of Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Medical Facilities and Free/Concessional Air Passages.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST categories will be entitled to second-class return rail/bus fare at the time of written test/interview as per rules. Management reserves the right for change in above conditions, based on requirements. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidates.
- Interested candidates, who fulfill the above requirements, may apply ONLINE (ONLY). Candidates who wish to apply, are advised to log on to Career Page of our Website : www.airindia.in and fill in the Online Application Format. Before applying ONLINE, please ensure that you are ready with the following documents/information: –
- A valid e-mail ID
- A DIGITAL/SCANNED Passport-size Photograph (Size 10 KB to 35 KB ONLY) in JPG/JPEG format
- A non-refundable Demand Draft for Rs.1500/- (Rupees One Thousand and Five Hundred only) in favour of AIR INDIA LIMITED, payable at New Delhi (Candidates would be required to submit the said Demand Draft at the time of Wri tten Tes t)-D e mand D raft not applicable for SC/ST and Ex. Serviceman candidates).
- For SC/ST/OBC candidates only- Caste Certificate details – such as date of issuance and issuing authority. (Candidates belonging to OBC categories must be in possession of caste certificate in the prescribed proforma issued by the appropriate authority for Central Government employment.)
- All correspondence would be made ONLINE with the candidates. Eligible candidates would be required to bring PHOTOCOPIES of testimonials in support of their date of birth, qualification, experience, Caste Certificate and Demand Draft (if applicable), Licences/ Endorsements, Updated Flying Logbook at the time of appearing for Written Test. CPL Holders from IGRUA will also be required to bring a documentary proof for having undergone training for CPL from IGRUA. Candidates, who fulfill the above eligibility criteria and are employed in Government/Semi Government/Public Sector Undertakings, may also apply Online. Such candidates will be required to bring a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of appearing for Written Test. No Physical Application will be entertained under any circumstances.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27/08/2015
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016