Air India has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Commanders, Senior Trainee Pilots through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduates can apply for the new recruitment notification from Air India
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Commanders, Senior Trainee Pilots Job on or before 10.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Air India|
|Vacancy Name||Commanders, Senior Trainee Pilots|
|Total No of Vacancy||197 Posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||10.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Air India Limited, Headquarters Airlines House, 113, Gurudwara Rakab Ganj Road, New Delhi-110001|
Detail of Air India Commanders, Senior Trainee Pilots Recruitment:
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for filling up of following vacancies of Pilots to be initially filled up from Commanders on A-320 Family Aircraft and Senior Trainee Pilots (P2) with A-320 Endorsement: –
- Number of vacancies: 197 (SC-17, ST-13, OBC-105 & GEN-62) (And to form panel for filling up of vacancies against the candidates who do not join)
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AS ON 1st February 2015 Commander on A320 Family Aircraft ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS: 10+2 from a recognized Board/University. UPPER AGE LIMIT: 45 Years (50 Years for SC/ST & 48 Years for OBC Candidates). (Ex-Servicemen will be given age relaxation as per rules) TECHNICAL/LICENCE QUALIFICATIONS: Candidates should be in possession of Indian: Current Class-I Medical Fitness Certificate issued by DGCA, India Current ALTP issued by DGCA, India Current FRTO issued by DGCA, India Current IR on A320 aircraft, endorsed on Indian ALTP, by DGCA India Current RTR (A) or RTR(P) or RTR(C) issued by WPC, Ministry of Communication, India A-320 PIC Endorsement on Indian ALTP, by DGCA India 500 hours of PIC Experience on A320 type of aircraft Should have flown on A320 family aircraft in last 12 months Sr. Trainee Pilot (P2) with A-320 Endorsement ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION: 10+2 from a recognized Board/University. UPPER AGE LIMIT: 35 Years (40 Years for SC/ST & 38 Years for OBC Candidates). (Ex-Servicemen will be given age relaxation as per rules) TECHNICAL/LICENCE QUALIFICATIONS:Candidates should be in possession of Indian: Current Class-I Medical Fitness Certificate issued by DGCA, India Current CPL/ALTP issued by DGCA, India Current FRTO issued by DGCA, India Instrument rating on A320 aircraft on Indian CPL/ALTP, issued by DGCA, India Current RTR (A) or RTR(P) or RTR(C) issued by WPC, Ministry of Communication, India A-320 Endorsement on Indian CPL/ALTP
- STIPEND & SALARY: During training, candidates shall be paid a stipend of Rs.25,000/- per month. On successful completion of training, candidates will be appointed as Commander/Co-Pilot on contract for a period of 5 (five) years, extendable for another 5 (five) years subject to satisfactory performance. During the period of contract, candidates selected as Commander will be paid Salary of Rs.1,00,000/- per month which will be inclusive of Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance and other allowances. In addition to above, Commanders will be paid Flying Allowance @ Rs.3000/- per hour and a Special Allowance for Rs.1,50,000/- per month. Candidates selected as Co-Pilot will be paid Salary of Rs.80,000/- per month which will be inclusive of Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance and other allowances. In addition to above, Co-Pilots will be paid Flying Allowance @ Rs.1500/- per hour. In addition to above, Layover Allowance will also be payable to Commanders and Co-Pilots. Payment for flying hours to Commanders and Co-Pilots will be made for actual number of hours flown in a month on the above rates. No payment for Fixed Flying Hours will be made
Selection Procedure for Air India – Commanders, Senior Trainee Pilots Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10.03.2015.
- Eligible Candidates will be required to appear for Personal Interview at the time and venue decided by Air India Ltd.
How to apply for Commanders, Senior Trainee Pilots Vacancy in Air India :
Candidates are required to bring with them: – i) A duly filled in Application Form in the prescribed format which is available on Career Page of our Website: www.airindia.in ii) A recent passport size photograph pasted in the space provided in the Application Format iii) One set of photocopies of supporting testimonials for date of birth, caste, qualification, experience (such as Appointment Letter, Photo Identity Card etc.) along with ORIGINALS iv) One set of photocopies of above Licences/Endorsements, Updated Flying Logbook along with ORIGINAL LICENCES & Flying Logbook. v) A Demand Draft for an amount of Rs.20,000/- (Rupees Twenty Thousand only) payable to Air India Limited, Hyderabad being the charges for SPAC. Contd./–3- For Sr. Trainee Pilot (P2) with A-320 Endorsement: To send Application Candidates may send their typed and signed applications in the prescribed application format available on Career Page of our Website: www.airindia.in, along with a recent passport size photograph duly pasted and a Demand Draft of Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand only – not applicable for SC/ST & Ex. SM candidates) in favour of AIR INDIA LIMITED, payable at DELHI, so as to reach the following address ON OR BEFORE 10th March 2015:- General Manager (Personnel), AirIndiaLimited, Headquarters Airlines House, 113, Gurudwara Rakab Ganj Road, NewDelhi-110001 Candidates will also be required to attach photocopies of testimonials along with the Application Form in support of their: i) Date of birth ii) Academic/Technical Qualification/s iii) Experience iv) One set of photocopies of above Licences/Endorsements, Updated Flying Logbook v) Applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates ONLY: Caste Certificate in the prescribed proforma issued by the appropriate authority. Candidates belonging to OBC Category will be required to attach the Caste Certificate in the proforma meant for Central Government employment. The envelope must be super-scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF SENIOR TRAINEE PILOT (P2) WITH A-320 ENDORSEMENT”. Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected. Applications received late/incomplete/mutilated or without any of the supporting documents with regard to eligibility criteria, Demand Draft (if applicable), will be rejected. Air India will not be responsible for any postal delay/loss of any documents during transit. After scrutiny of applications, candidates who fulfil the above eligibility criteria will be called to appear for Simulator Proficiency Assessment Check (SPAC) on A-320 Simulator at Central Training Establishment, Air India Limited, Hyderabad. The Cost of Simulator Check (Rs.20,000/-) will be payable by the candidate and a Demand Draft payable to Air India Limited, Hyderabad will be required to be submitted before the Simulator Check. Candidates, who qualify the SPAC, will be required to appear for Personal Interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10.03.2015
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From Air India|
|Other Central Government jobs|
|Other Aviation jobs|
|Other Top company jobs|
18-01-2017 , 19-01-2017