Air India has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Trainee Cabin Crew through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th, 12th, Diploma, Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Air India
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Trainee Cabin Crew on or before 06/10/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Air India
Vacancy Name :Trainee Cabin Crew
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH, Diploma, Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 331 Posts
Salary : Rs.15,000/-pm
Job Location : Across India
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 06/10/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Air India, Across India
Detail Of Air India Trainee Cabin Crew Recruitment:
Air India Limited is looking for bright and energetic Indian National young boys and girls to join as Trainee Cabin Crew for its immediate following requirement in Northern, Western, Eastern and Southern Regions on a fixed term engagement, for an initial period of five years and to maintain a wait list for future requirements.
- Total No of Post : 331 Post
- AGE Between 18 and 27 years (Relaxable upto 5 years in case of SC/ST and 3 years in case of OBC categories)
- MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: 10+2 from a recognized Board/University Candidates who are three years’ Degree/Diploma Holder in Hotel Management and Catering Technology from a Government recognized Institute will be given preference.
- MARITAL STATUS: Unmarried
- Salary : Rs.15,000/-pm
Selection Procedure For Air India – Trainee Cabin Crew Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 06/10/2015
- Eligible candidates would be required to go through a Group Dynamics & Personality Assessment Test (GD & PAT) at the venues as decided by Air India Limited. GD & PAT shall be conducted in phases and candidates who qualify the same and fall in the applicable zone of consideration, will appear for a Written Test.
- Start Date for submission of Online Application : 11 th September 2015
- Last Date for submission of Online Application : 6 th October 2015
- Candidates will be required to refer to Career page of our
- Website: www.airindia.in for latest Updates on selection process.
- Eligible Female candidates will be required to appear for GD & PAT in “SAREE” and male candidates in formal attire.
- Online Application Forms of the candidate would be scrutinized and prima facie eligible candidates will be allowed to appear for further process. Please also note that the candidature is purely provisional and the candidates being allowed to appear for further process, does not in any way establish their eligibility for the post. If on screening of their applications/document(s), it is found that they do not possess the laid down qualification/experience/stipulated eligibility criteria (including physical standards), their candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage, without entering into any correspondence with the candidates in the matter.
- Eligible candidates would be required to bring photocopies of testimonials in support of their date of birth, qualification, experience, Caste, Medical Certificate/s, Demand Draft and also domicile proof (if claiming relaxation in height) along with ORIGINALS at the time of appearing for GD & PAT.
- At the time of GD & PAT, candidates w i l l be required to bring two POST-CARD size FULL LENGTH photographs (One-Front View and another-Side View). The dress code prescribed for these photographs is SAREE for Female candidates and formal attire for Male candidates.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category, the category certificate should be in the prescribed format including the “Non-Creamy layer clause” issued by the Competent Authority for employment under Government of India and should be as per the Central list of OBC’s published by the Govt. of India. Please also note that the validity of “NonCreamy layer” Certificate should not be older than 6 (Six) months from the date of eligibility criteria.
- For the process of GD & PAT, candidates may require to stay back for a day or two at their own expenses, if required. No reimbursement shall be made in this regard.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe categories will be entitled for reimbursement of second class return rail/bus fare from the nearest railway station i.e. from the address given in the application to the nearest Selection Centre on production of railway receipt/ticket, as per rules for appearing in WRITTEN TEST ONLY. No reimbursement will be made for appearing for the process of GD & PAT. Contd./-
- In Pre-Engagement Medical Examination, if it is found that the candidate does not fulfill the medical standards of the Company (including height, BMI & vision) as prescribed for the post, his/her candidature will be rejected automatically without entering into any correspondence in the matter.
- Training: Selected candidates will be imparted training at Hyderabad/Mumbai or at any other place decided by the Company and will be required to obtain necessary DGCA approval on Air India Ltd’s fleet as decided by the Management from time to time.
- Period of Fixed Term Engagement: Candidates will be engaged on a Fixed Term contract initially for a period of five years, which is extendable subject to performance of the candidate and the Company’s requirement.
- Emoluments: During the period of training, the candidates will be given a stipend of Rs.15,000/- per month. After successful completion of the training, candidates may initially draw Rs.35,075/- per month. The above salary includes Fixed pay of Rs.16,675/- and Rs.18400/- as Flying
- Allowance for 70 hours of flying in a month. In addition to above, candidates will also be eligible for Standby Allowance of Rs.300/- per Standby Duty at the Airport. Candidates will also be eligible for payment of Layover Allowance @ USD 45 per day for International Flights where Night Stay is involved, as per rules. In case of flying for more/less than 70 hours in a month, the above Flying Allowance will be increased/decreased, as the case may be.
- During the course or after completion or during extended term of fixed term engagement, the candidate will not claim for permanent absorption in the Company.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature of the applicant.
How To Apply For Trainee Cabin Crew Vacancy in Air India:
- Interested candidates, who fulfill the above requirements, may apply ONLINE (ONLY). Candidates who wish to apply, are advised to log on to Career Page of our Website: www.airindia.in and fill in the Online Application Format. Before applying ONLINE, please ensure that you are ready with the following documents/information: – i) A valid e-mail ID ii) A DIGITAL/SCANNED Passport-size Photograph (Size 10 KB to 35 KB ONLY) in JPG/JPEG forma
- A Medical Certificate from a MBBS Doctor stating therein Height in Centimeters (cms), Weight in Kilograms (Kgs) and Body Mass Index (BMI) and Colour Vision (Colour Blindness). The details with regard to Physical Standards, Doctor’s name & Registration Number of the Doctor will be required while filling the Online Application Form. Candidates will be required to bring the said Medical Certificate in original at the time of appearing for GD & PAT. A Format of Medical Certificate is also available on this Website for facilitation of the candidates.
- Candidates using contact lenses will b e required to bring a Certificate from an Ophthalmologist indicating therein the power of lenses as the same will be required while filling the Online Application Form. Candidates, who have undergone lasik surgery for correction of eyesight, will be required to bring a Certificate from an Ophthalmologist/supporting documents indicating therein the date on which, they have undergone for lasik surgery as the same will be required while filling the Online Application Form. Such candidates will be required to bring the said Medical Certificate/s in original at the time of appearing for GD & PAT.
- Candidates would be required to submit the said Demand Draft at the time of GD & PAT (Not applicable for SC/ST candidates).
- For SC/ST/OBC candidates only- Caste Certificate details – such as date of issuance and issuing authority. (Candidates belonging to OBC categories must be in possession of caste certificate in the prescribed proforma issued by the appropriate authority for Central Government employment.)
- All correspondence would be made ONLINE with the candidates. Eligible candidates would be required to bring photocopies of testimonials in support of their date of birth, qualification, experience, Caste and Medical Certificate(s) along with originals. Candidates would also be required to bring Demand Draft (if applicable) & domicile proof (if claiming relaxation in height) at the time of appearing for GD & PAT.
- Candidates, who fulfill the above eligibility criteria and are employed in Government/Semi Government/Public Sector Undertakings, may also apply Online. Such candidates will be required to bring a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of appearing for GD & PAT. No Physical Application will be entertained under any circumstances.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 06/10/2015