Air India invites application for the recruitment of Central Training Establishment Programme with 12th Pass holders
Company name : Air India
Posts : Central Training Establishment Programme
Qualification : 12th Pass
Salary : NA
No of Post : NA
Location : Hyderabad
Last date to apply : 08.12.2014
Details of Post :
Central Training Establishment Programme:
CENTRAL TRAINING ESTABLISHMENT (CTE) is the premier training organization of Air India Limited which was set up in Oct, 1958 at Hyderabad in a sprawling campus of 20 acres. From a humble beginning of more than 56 years ago this training institution has grown in stature and developed into an epicenter of training in all aspects of civil aviation. It is the feather in the cap of Air India Limited that it was accorded approval as Type Rating Training Organization (TRTO) on 12th April, 2008 making it the first in India to get the TRTO status. It has also successfully completed four IOSA audits and is thus fully IOSA compliant. Apart from the pilots training, CTE conducts Flight despatcher ab-initio training, Cabin crew training, Aviation Security training, Engineering training, Marketing training, Management training and Ground support training (for more information visit us http://cte.airindia.in)
CTE AIR INDIA HYDERABAD OFFERING A320 TRTO TRAINING COURSE:
Air India is offering “A320 TYPE RATING TRAINING COURSE FOR PILOTS” at its Central Training Establishment located in Ferozguda, Hyderabad and inviting applications from interested candidates. The Course offered is in two modules, viz. (i) WITH familiarization/ Base Training on an actual aircraft; and (ii) WITHOUT familiarization/ Base Training on an actual aircraft.
The Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Duration of the Course, Syllabus, Fee Structure and the Mode and Options of payment of course fee and the other Terms and Conditions pertaining to the above Training Course are as follows:
The minimum educational qualification required for undergoing the training is a pass in 10+2 standard examination with Mathematics and Physics as the subjects from a recognized Board / University or its equivalent examination or any higher qualification. Candidates must also be in possession of Currently Valid Licenses issued in India (CPL or ATPL, FRTO, COP-RTR and Class I MEDICAL) on the date of admittance for interview with Multi Engine Land (minimum of 25 hrs on multi engine aircraft of which 10 hrs can be completed on approved multi-engine simulator), Instrument Rating (IR) on Multi-Engine Aircraft. The license must be endorsed with the ELP (English Language Proficiency) LEVEL-4 or above. It is the responsibility of the Candidate to maintain the currency of the above licenses through-out the training period till the completion of the Course.
Selection of a Candidate for the admission to the course is on the basis of MERIT. After scrutiny of the application and other documents by the Personnel Department, candidates will be subjected to an interview by a Selection Board
DURATION OF THE COURSE:
The duration of the training may vary anywhere between 22 to 36 weeks (approx.) for the entire batch as per the performance displayed by the individual and as per the training seniority. Air India will not be held responsible for any further extension of the training period of a candidate either on account of the performance levels or due to any other circumstances attributable to the candidate.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- If any trainee fails in system wise test / TRTO Exam, he/she shall be given normally not more than three attempts to clear the relevant tests.
- In case the trainee is unable to complete the training for the reasons attributable to him / her, General Manager (Ops.Trg) – CTE, Air India, Hyderabad reserves the right to forfeit the amount of the Course Fee either in part or full, notwithstanding the phase of training.
- If the individual is unable to meet the required standards irrespective of limited additional / corrective training or if the individual is found not complying with the trainee cadet discipline at any point of time, his/her training will be discontinued forthwith.
- AIR INDIA DOES NOT GUARANTEE JOB PLACEMENT EITHER IN AIR INDIA OR IN ANY OTHER AIRLINE ON COMPLETION OF THE TRAINING COURSE.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Eligible applicants can download the Application Form, fill up the same by furnishing complete information in each of the columns duly signed and shall forward the same together with the copies of the relevant Certificates duly attested by a Gazetted Officer and a Demand Draft of Rs.1,500/- (Rupees one thousand five hundred only) (Rs.1,000/- for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities) towards the Registration Fee, drawn in favour of Air India Ltd. Hyderabad, payable at Hyderabad.
- Incomplete/ inadequate documentation will result in rejection of candidature and no correspondence will be entertained in such cases.
- The Application Form together with all the enclosures and the Demand Draft as stated above shall be sent by POST/COURIER, to reach the Office of GENERAL MANAGER (OPERATIONS TRG.), AIR INDIA, CENTRAL TRAINING ESTABLISHMENT, FEROZGUDA, HYDERABAD-500011 ON OR BEFORE 08-12-2014.
- CANDIDATES MUST NOTE THAT THE APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AFTER THE ABOVE DATE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- Candidates may forward the scanned application form as an advance copy along with the enclosures to email@example.com, to facilitate the office for making a preliminary scrutiny. The Candidates will, however, be considered on the basis of the Original Application together with the certified copies of the certificates and the registration fee, received on or before 08-12-2014 only
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 08.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Air India|