Air India has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Lounge Hostess & More Vacancies through recruitment notification Candidates who have completed +2 Pass/ Diploma/ Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Air India.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Lounge Hostess & More Vacancies jobs on 19th December, 2014 or 20th December, 2014.Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name: Air India
Vacancy Name: Lounge Hostess & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification: 12TH/ Diploma/ Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy: 23 Posts
Salary: Rs. 14000-28,000/- per month
Job Location: Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job: 19th December, 2014 or 20th December, 2014
Address for the Job Vacancy: Centaur Hotel, Near Terminal-3, IGI Airport, New Delhi – 110 037
Detail of Air India Lounge Hostess & More Vacancies Recruitment:
The Company is looking for smart, young and energetic Female and Male Indian Nationals for following positions for Air India Lounges at State of Art Terminal-3, IGI Airport, New Delhi. These requirements are immediate and engagement will be made on a fixed term initially for a period of three years, extendable for future requirements.
- No of post : 02
- Maximum age 30 years.
- Emoluments Rs. 28,000/- p.m.
- Qualification : Graduate with one year Diploma or one year Certificate Course in Restaurant and Counter Service/ Food & Beverage Service or equivalent course from Institutes recognised by Govt./ affiliated with Indian University with 03 years experience in supervisory capacity in a 03-Star or above Hotel/ Lounge/ Restaurant or in a full service Restaurant or Airport Lounge. OR 10+2 pass with three years Diploma/ Degree in Hotel Management/ Hospitality Management from a Government recognised Institute with one year experience in supervisory capacity in a 03-Star or above Hotel/ Lounge/ Restaurant or in a full service Restaurant or Airport Lounge. Basic knowledge of Computer is desirable. Candidates having working knowledge of any foreign language will be given preference.
- No of post : 01
- Maximum age 35 years
- Emoluments Rs. 27,000/- p.m
- Qualification : 10+2 pass with Course in Bar Tendering from a recognized/affiliated Institute and 01 year experience in a 03 Star or above Hotel Bar or a reputed Restaurant Bar. OR 10+2 pass with one year Diploma Course or One year certificate course in Restaurant & Counter Service/F&B Service from institute recognized by Govt./affiliated with Indian University and having 02 years’ experience in Bar Tendering in a 03 Star or above Hotel Bar or reputed Restaurant Bar. OR Graduate having 02 years’ experience of Bar Tendering in a 03 Star or above Hotel Bar or a reputed Restaurant Bar. Candidate should be proficient in English and preference will be given to those having working knowledge of any foreign language.
LOUNGE HOSTESS [FEMALE]:
- No of post : 12
- Maximum age 25 years
- Emoluments Rs. 15,000/- p.m.
- Qualification : 10+2 pass with one year Diploma or one year Certificate course in Restaurant & Counter Service/Food & Beverage Service/Aviation & Hospitality Management/ Customer Services or equivalent course from Institute recognized by Govt. /affiliated with Indian University/reputed academy. OR Graduate with 01 year experience as Hostess in 03 Star or above hotel/full service restaurant/Airport Lounge. Minimum Height – 154.5 cm with proportionate weight. Candidates must possess pleasing personality and proficiency in English. Candidates having experience as Hostess and working knowledge of any foreign language will be given preference. Basic knowledge of Computer is desirable
- No of post : 08
- Maximum Age: 25 years
- Emoluments: Rs. 14,000/- p.m.
- Qualification : 10+2 pass with one year Diploma or one year Certificate Course in Restaurant and Counter Service or equivalent course from Institute recognized by Govt./affiliated with Indian University; OR 10+2 pass having completed certificate course of Apprenticeship Training under the Apprentices Act 1961 in the designated trade of Steward; OR Graduate with one year experience as Steward/ Stewardess in three Star or above Hotel/ Full Service Restaurant/ Airport Lounge; Minimum height – 154.5 cm for female and 163 cm for male with proportionate weight; Candidate must possess pleasing personality and proficiency in English; Candidates having experience in the trade of Steward and working knowledge of any foreign language will be given preference. Basic knowledge of Computer is desirable.
Selection Procedure for Air India Lounge Hostess & More Vacancies Post:
- Written Test on 19th & 20th December 2014.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
- Selected candidates will be posted at Delhi and will be liable for verification of Character and Antecedent by concerned authorities.
- Period of Fixed Term Engagement: – Candidates will be engaged through Chefair Flight Catering, a Unit of Hotel Corporation of India Limited [subsidiary of Air India] on a Fixed Term Engagement initially for a period of three years, which could be terminated at the discretion of the Management during the tenure of fixed term engagement, and/or in the event of being unsuccessful in the training/unsatisfactory performance or any other misconduct which leads to indiscipline or as per Company’s requirement.
- After completion of three years, the fixed term engagement may be renewed subject to performance of the candidate and the Company’s requirement.
- During the course or after completion or during extended term of fixed term engagement, the candidate will not claim for permanent absorption in Chefair Flight Catering, Hotel Corporation of India Limited & its other units or its parent Company. The vacancies are purely on contractual basis.
- The emoluments shown against each post is approximate gross salary. In addition, the post also carries statutory benefits such as Provident Fund & ESI (if applicable) as per rules.
- During the course of or after completion or during extended term of fixed term engagement the candidate will not claim for any parity with regard to salary/allowances/status/facilities/benefits as admissible to the permanent employees of Chefair Flight Catering/Hotel Corporation of India Limited or its parent Company.
How to apply for Lounge Hostess & More Vacancies vacancy in Air India:
- Interested candidates, who fulfil the above eligibility criteria, are required to report for registration on Friday, 19th December, 2014 or Saturday, 20th December, 2014 from 1000 hours to 1300 hours at Centaur Hotel, Near Terminal-3, IGI Airport, New Delhi – 110 037. After Registration, candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria will be interviewed on the same day.
- Candidates are required to bring with them a duly filled-in application form in the prescribed format which is available with this advertisement and a recent passport size photographs pasted in the space provided therein, as well one set of photocopies of supporting testimonials for date of birth; qualifications; experience; castes etc. along with ORIGINALS.
- Candidates will be required to bring a Medical Certificate from a registered Medical Practitioner stating their Height in Centimetres (cm) & Weight in Kilograms (Kgs.). Any subsequent height & weight check carried out by the Medical Officer of the Company will however be treated as final and binding.
- Candidates should appear for selection process in formal attire.
- Candidates with experience will be required to bring relevant proof such as Appointment Letter, Pay Slips and/or Experience Certificate in support of their experience.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category should bring OBC Certificate in the prescribed format for employment under Government of India including the “Non-Creamy layer” clause issued by the Competent Authority and their caste/community should appear in the Central list of OBC’s published by the Govt. of India.
- Candidates, who fulfil the above eligibility criteria and are employed in Government/Semi Government/Public Sector Undertakings, should bring a “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” from their employer at the time of personal interview.
- Candidates who are unable to attend the Walk-in-interviews on the above dates may sent their applications by post/courier/e-mail within 10 days of publication of this advertisement.
- No. TA/DA will be payable to the candidates appearing for interview.
- The further schedule of recruitment process which includes, Pre-Engagement Medical Examination along with food handlers medical (at their own costs), issuance of Engagement Letter, Pre-Engagement formalities, execution of necessary service agreement; training etc. only selected candidates will be informed by post/courier/e-mail and/or telephonically. Selected candidates may be required to join the Company at a short notice.
- In Pre-Engagement Medical Examination, if it is found that a candidate does not fulfil the medical standards of the Company (including height & weight) as prescribed for the post, his/her candidature will be rejected automatically without entering into any correspondence in the matter and no claim will be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature of the applicant.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job: 19th December 2014/ 20th December 2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Air India|
|Other Aviation jobs|
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017