Air India has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Operating /Cabin Crew Scheduling Officers/ Station Co-ordinator through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduates can apply for the new recruitment notification from Air India
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Operating /Cabin Crew Scheduling Officers/ Station Co-ordinator Job on or before 07/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Air India|
|Vacancy Name||Operating /Cabin Crew Scheduling Officers/ Station Co-ordinator|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||15 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000-35,000/- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||07/02/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||
The Chief of HR Air India Charters Limited Airlines House, Durbar Hall Road, Near Gandhi Square, Kochi- 682016
Detail of Air India Operating /Cabin Crew Scheduling Officers/ Station Co-ordinator Recruitment:
Air India Charters Limited invites applications from Indian Citizens (wherever domiciled) fulfilling the requirements as on January1, 2014 for the following posts, on fixed term contract basis.
|Post||No of posts||
Relevant Experience In the Field
be given to
Upper Age Limit
Approx. Emoluments per month
[ CTC ]
Operating /Cabin Crew Scheduling Officers
( Delhi )
1st class Graduates in any discipline with proficiency in computer operations
Minimum 06 months experience in airline crew scheduling / Exposure to computerized crew scheduling roster system will be an added advantage
Rs. 35000/- p m
[Chennai / Cochin ]
|Graduate in any discipline||Minimum of 8 years experience in Travel/ Hospitality industry||Candidates with experience in International flight handling/ Departure control system/Customer services||35yrs||Rs. 25000/-pm|
- Period of Contract: Candidates found suitable and shortlisted will be appointed on fixed-term contract basis for a period of 05 years. The contract could be terminated at the discretion of the Management during the tenure of contract, and / or in the event of unsatisfactory performance or Company requirements.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or other outside influence with regard to their selection / recruitment shall be considered as DISQUALIFICATION.
- Engagement beyond the period of contract will depend on the Company’s requirement / performance.
- The candidates will be positioned at any city on the network as per the Company requirement.
- The candidates will have to make their own arrangement for housing accommodation.
- The Company, at its discretion, may assign additional duties, as and when required.
- Consideration and Relaxation of SC/ST/OBC candidates will be as per Government directives on reservation of posts.
- Based on requirements, the incumbents are also likely to be deployed to the parent company / Group / AICL affiliate sister concern / subsidiary, anywhere in India.
- Such of the candidates belonging to SC/ST Communities who are called for Personal Interview (s), residing beyond 80 kms. from the nearest Selection Centre to their residence, and not employed in any Government, Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous Bodies, will be reimbursed second class to & fro rail / bus fare by the shortest route as per rules, on production of evidence to that effect, along with a copy of the call-letter for Personal Interview.
- Candidates must ensure that they fulfill all the Eligibility conditions and prescribed criteria as enumerated in Para 1 above and the particulars furnished by them in the application are correct in all respects.
- At any stage of the selection process in case it is detected that the particulars provided by the candidate in the Application Form or testimonials supplied are found to be incorrect / false or the candidate does not meet with any of the Eligibility Criteria prescribed for the post, or has suppressed any material fact(s), his / her application shall be treated as NOT ELIGIBLE and his/ her candidature will stand rejected.
- Candidates must note that, if any shortcomings are detected, even after the appointment, his / her services are liable to be terminated, without giving any notice or reason therefor.
Selection Procedure for Air India – Operating /Cabin Crew Scheduling Officers/ Station Co-ordinator Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 07/02/2015.
- The Application Form of the candidate would be scrutinized and prima facie eligible candidates only, will be called for the selection procedure. b) Selection Procedure involves : Group Discussion and / or Personal Interview (s) Pre-employment Medical Examination. Candidates will have to bear the cost of the Pre-Employment Medical Examination(s), which could range between Rs.500/- and Rs.1, 000/-. Any additional tests, if required, the additional cost thereof will also have to be borne by the candidate.
- Shortlisted candidates will be inducted as per vacancies and Reservation requirements, subject to being found FIT in the PEME.
How to apply for Operating /Cabin Crew Scheduling Officers/ Station Co-ordinator Vacancy in Air India :
- Applicants meeting with the Eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement, are required to forward their applications, in the prescribed format, by post, at the address given below. Prima-facie Eligible candidates only, will be called for the Selection Process subsequently. The Chief of HR Air India Charters Limited Airlines House, Durbar Hall Road, Near Gandhi Square, Kochi- 682016
- Candidates belonging to General & OBC categories will be required to submit a non-refundable Fee of Rs.500/- in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Air India Charters Limited, payable at Mumbai, along with their Application. ( Note : SC / ST / Ex-Serviceman candidates are exempted from payment of this Fee ).
- Self-Attested copies of supportive documents in respect of Educational Qualifications, Age and Experience, must be submitted along with the Application in the prescribed format, accompanied with 02 recent (not more than 6 months old) passport sized coloured photographs–matt finish paper with light background, with the name on the reverse of the photographs.
- Original certificates are required to be brought along, at the time of appearing for the Selection Process, for verification purpose only, but should not be submitted / attached along with the Application. The Company is not responsible for returning any original copy/ies of certificates / testimonials submitted with the application.
- Applications which are not in the prescribed format / unsigned / incomplete / mutilated / without Requisite Fee / without supporting documents of Eligibility Criteria / Caste Certificate (if applicable), will not be accepted and such District Magistrate in the Kashmir Division, within whose jurisdiction the applicant had ordinarily resided or any other authority designated in this regard by the Government of Jammu & Kashmir.
- Applicants working in Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertakings or autonomous bodies, must apply with complete Application Form routed through proper channel or along with “No Objection Certificate” from their present employer.
- Applications, superscribing on the envelope the “POST APPLIED FOR” in capital letters, should reach on or before February 7th, 2015.
- For Blank Application format, visit our website at www.airindia.in OR www.airindiaexpress.in.
- Applications once submitted, will not be allowed to be withdrawn and the fees paid, will not be refunded on any account, nor would this Fee be held in reserve for any future examination or selection.
- AICL is not responsible for any postal delay / loss at any stage of transmission / communication.
- A recent (not more than three months old) coloured passport-size photograph of the full face (front view) should be pasted neatly in the space provided in the Application Form.
- SC/ST candidates must submit proof (clear self-attested copy of Caste Certificate) in support of their claim that they belong to SC/ST.
- Scheduled Castes candidates who were originally professing Hindu religion and have embraced Neo-Buddhism will also be considered for appointment against posts reserved for Scheduled Caste.
- The candidates belonging to OBC categories, at the time of Application, must submit a self-attested photocopy of the Certificate, recently issued by the Competent Authority, in the format as prescribed by Govt. of India. The Certificate, inter alia, must specifically state that the candidate does not belong to socially advanced sections excluded from the benefits of reservations for OBC in civil posts and services under the Government of India. The Certificate should also contain the “Non-Creamy Layer” Clause. The Certificate produced by the candidates of OBC community should be as per the Central List published by the Government of India and not as per the State Lists.
- The applicant should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria regarding educational qualifications, age, as on January 1, 2015. Other particulars furnished should be correct in all respects.
- Applicants ordinarily domiciled in Kashmir Division of J & K State during 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 who are eligible for the upper age relaxation, must produce the Domicile Certificate to this effect at the time of Interview from the
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 07/02/2015
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From Air India|
|Other Central Government jobs|
|Other Aviation jobs|
|Other Top company jobs|