Air India invites online application for the recruitment of Trainee Cabin Crew for +2/ Degree/ Diploma holders
Company name :Air India
Posts :Trainee Cabin Crew
Qualification : +2/ Degree/ Diploma
Salary : Rs.10,000-31,500/-per month.
No of Post : 161
Location :New Delhi
Last date to apply : 18.11.2014.
Details of Post :
Trainee Cabin Crew
Air India Limited is looking for bright and energetic Indian National young boys and girls to join as Trainee Cabin Crew for its immediate following requirement in Northern and Southern Regions on a fixed term engagement, for an initial period of five years and to maintain a wait list for future requirements.
DETAILS OF VACANCIES:
|Region||No. of Vacancies||Total|
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA (AS ON 1st OCTOBER 2014) :
- AGE Between 18 and 25 years (Relaxable upto 5 years in case of SC/ST and 3 years in case of OBC categories)
- MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE – Graduate from a recognized University OR – 10+2 and three years’ Degree/Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology from a Government recognized Institute OR – 10+2 with at least one year experience in passenger interface in an Airline or Hospitality Services The following areas of Airline and Hospitality services will be considered relevant for the purpose of determining eligibility in experience: – – Passenger Services in Airline/Airport Terminal Handling/IATA accredited Travel & Tourism Agency – Call Centre/BPO – Front Office/Guest Relations/Hostess or Steward in 3 Star & above rated Hotels or in reputed Food/Coffee/Restaurant chains.
Eligible candidates would be required to go through a Group Dynamics & Personality Assessment Test (GD & PAT) at the venues as decided by Air India Limited. GD & PAT shall be conducted in phases and candidates who qualify the same and fall in the applicable zone of consideration, will appear for a Written Test.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates, who fulfill the above requirements, can apply either ONLINE OR THROUGH POST (CANDIDATES ARE STRICTLY ADVISED TO APPLY THROUGH ONE MODE ONLY) APPLICABLE FOR CANDIDATES WHO WISH TO APPLY ONLINE: Candidates who wish to apply online are advised to log on to Career Page of our Website: www.airindia.in and fill in the Online Application Format. Before applying ONLINE, please ensure that you are ready with the following documents/information: –
- A valid e-mail ID
- A DIGITAL/SCANNED Passport-size Photograph (Size 10 KB to 35 KB ONLY) in JPG/JPEG format
- A Medical Certificate from a MBBS Doctor stating therein Height in Centimeters (cms), Weight in Kilograms (Kgs) and Body Mass Index (BMI) and Colour Vision (Colour Blindness). The details with regard to Physical Standards, Doctor’s name & Registration Number of the Doctor will be required while filling the Online Application Form. Candidates will be required to bring the said Medical Certificate in original at the time of appearing for GD & PAT.
- Candidates using contact lenses will also be required to bring a certificate from an Ophthalmologist giving therein the power of lenses. Candidates, who have undergone lasik surgery for correction of eyesight, will be required to bring a Certificate from an Ophthalmologist/supporting documents indicating therein the date on which, they have undergone for lasik surgery.
- A non-refundable Demand Draft for Rs.600/- (Rupees Six Hundred only) in favour of AIR INDIA LIMITED, payable at DELHI in case of applying for NORTHERN REGION or payable at CHENNAI in case of applying for SOUTHERN REGION. Candidates would be required to submit the said Demand Draft at the time of GD & PAT (Not applicable for SC/ST candidates).
- For SC/ST/OBC candidates only- Caste Certificate details – such as date of issuance and issuing authority. (Candidates belonging to OBC categories must be in possession of caste certificate in the prescribed proforma issued by the appropriate authority for Central Government employment.)
APPLICABLE FOR CANDIDATES WHO WISH TO APPLY THROUGH PHYSICAL APPLICATION:
Candidates may send their typed and signed applications through ORDINARY POST ONLY in prescribed application format available on Career Page of our Website: www.airindia.in, along with a recent passport size photograph duly pasted and a Demand Draft of Rs.600/- (Rupees Six Hundred only – not applicable for SC/ST candidates) in favour of AIR INDIA LIMITED, payable at DELHI in case of applying for NORTHERN REGION or payable at CHENNAI in case of applying for SOUTHERN REGION, so as to reach the following address ON OR BEFORE 18.11.2014
- In case of applying for NORTHERN REGION GeneralManager (Personnel) Air India Limited, Northern Region, Admin. Building, Opposite Post Office, IGIAirport,Terminal-1, NewDelhi-110037
- In case of applying for SOUTHERN REGION GeneralManager (Personnel) Air India Limited, Southern Region, AirlinesHouse,Meenambakkam, Chennai-600027
Please note that candidates would be required to send their application on the above address STRICTLY as per REGION APPLIED FOR. In case, the application is sent to the wrong address, i.e. NOT AS PER REGION APPLIED FOR, the same would be rejected.
GENERAL CONDITIONS (APPLICABLE TO ALL CANDIDATES):
- Eligible Female candidates will be required to appear for GD & PAT in “SAREE” and male candidates in formal attire.
- Online/Physical Application Forms of the candidate would be scrutinized and prima facie eligible candidates will be allowed to appear for further process. Please also note that the candidature is purely provisional and the candidates being allowed to appear for further process, does not in any way establish their eligibility for the post. If on screening of their applications/document(s), it is found hat they do not possess the laid down qualification/experience/stipulated eligibility criteria (including physical standards, Star rating of the hotel, IATA accreditation of Travel & Tourism Agency, Food/Coffee/Restaurants Chains), their candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage, without entering into any correspondence with the candidates in the matter.
- Eligible candidates, who have applied ONLINE would be required to bring photocopies of testimonials in support of their date of birth, qualification, experience, Caste, Medical Certificate/s, Demand Draft and also domicile proof (if claiming relaxation in height) along with ORIGINALS at the time of appearing for GD & PAT.
- Eligible candidates, who have applied through PHYSICAL APPLICATION, would be required to bring ORIGINAL testimonials in support of their date of birth, qualification, experience, Caste and also domicile proof (if claiming relaxation in height) at the time of appearing for GD & PAT, if they have submitted the photocopies of these documents at the time of applying. In case, they have not submitted the photocopies at the time of applying, they should also bring one set of photocopies of all the documents.
- Screening of the testimonials/documents will be done prior to GD & PAT. If on screening of their document(s), it is found that they do not possess the laid down qualification/experience/stipulated eligibility criteria (including physical standards, Star rating of the hotel, IATA accreditation of Travel & Tourism Agency, Food/Coffee/Restaurants Chains), their candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage, without entering into any correspondence with the candidates in the matter.
- At the time of GD & PAT, all the candidates (Both ONLINE & PHYSICAL) will be required to bring two POST-CARD size FULL LENGTH photographs (One-Front View and another-Side View). The dress code prescribed for these photographs is SAREE for Female candidates and formal attire for Male candidates.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category, the category certificate should be in the prescribed format including the “Non-Creamy layer clause” issued by the Competent Authority for employment under Government of India and should be as per the Central list of OBC’s published by the Govt. of India. Please also note that the validity of “Non-Creamy layer” Certificate should not be older than 6 (Six) months from the date of eligibility criteria.
- For the process of GD & PAT, candidates may require to stay back for a day or two at their own expenses, if required. No reimbursement shall be made in this regard.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe categories will be entitled for reimbursement of second class return rail/bus fare from the nearest railway station i.e. from the address given in the application to the nearest Selection Centre on production of railway receipt/ticket, as per rules for appearing in WRITTEN TEST ONLY. No reimbursement will be made for appearing for the process of GD & PAT.
- In Pre-Engagement Medical Examination, if it is found that the candidate does not fulfil the medical standards of the Company (including height, BMI & vision) as prescribed for the post, his/her candidature will be rejected automatically without entering into any correspondence in the matter.
- Training: Selected candidates will be imparted training at Hyderabad/Mumbai or at any other place decided by the Company and will be required to obtain necessary DGCA approval on Air India Ltd’s fleet as decided by the Management from time to time.
- Period of Fixed Term Engagement: Candidates will be engaged on a Fixed Term contract initially for a period of five years, which is extendable subject to performance of the candidate and the Company’s requirement.
- Emoluments: During the period of training, the candidates will be given a stipend of Rs.10,000/- per month. After successful completion of the training, candidates may initially draw approximately Rs.31,500/-per month. The above salary includes Fixed pay of Rs.8900/-, Rs.14500/- as Flying Allowance for 70 hours and Rs.8100/- as Layover Allowance for International Flights in a month. The number of International Layovers may vary from time to time and depends on operation of International Flights on Type of Aircraft from the station of posting.
- During the course or after completion or during extended term of fixed term engagement, the candidate will not claim for permanent absorption in the Company.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature of the applicant.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 18.11.2014.
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From Air India|
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017