Air India has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Cabin Crew through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed +2 Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from Air India.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Cabin Crew. Walk in Interview will be held on 28th & 29th January 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Air India|
|Vacancy Name||Cabin Crew|
|Total No of Vacancy||100 Post|
|Salary||Rs.10,000/- per month.|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||28th & 29th January 2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Executive Director (NR)’s Office Complex, Air India Limited, Northern Region, IGI Airport, Terminal-1, Near Old Lufthansa Hanger, JAL Road, New Delhi-110037|
Detail of Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment:
Air India Limited offers great career opportunities to candidates with Minimum Two Years’ experience as Cabin Crew with Current SEP for its immediate requirement of Cabin Crew in Northern Region (Delhi) on a fixed term employment, for an initial period of five years for following number of vacancies and to maintain a wait list for future requirements.
- MALE 25
- FEMALE 75
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AS ON 1st JANUARY 2015
- AGE: Between 20 and 30 years (Relaxable upto 5 years in case of SC/ST and 3 years in case of OBC categories)
- MARITAL STATUS: Unmarried
- MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE: 10+2 from a recognized Board/University AND MINIMUM TWO YEARS’ flying experience as Cabin Crew in an Airline of repute with CURRENT VALID SEP Book
- Training: Selected candidates will be imparted training at Hyderabad or at any other place decided by the Company and will be required to obtain necessary DGCA approval on Air India Ltd’s fleet as decided by the Management from time to time.
- Period of Fixed Term Engagement: Candidates will be engaged on a Fixed Term contract initially for a period of five years, which is extendable subject to performance of the candidate and the Company’s requirement.
- Emoluments: During the period of training, the candidates will be given a stipend of Rs.10,000/- per month. After successful completion of the training, candidates may initially draw approximately Rs.35,000/-per month (both Fixed & Variables). In addition to above, candidates will also be eligible for Standby Allowance of Rs.300/- per Standby Duty at the Airport. The above salary includes Fixed pay of Rs.12400/-, Rs.14500/- as Flying Allowance for 70 hours and Rs.8100/- as Layover Allowance for International Flights in a month. The number of hours flown in a month and International Layovers may vary from time to time and depends on operation of d om est i c/International Flights on Type of Aircraft from the station of posting. The revision of above salary is also under consideration.
Selection Procedure for Air India – Cabin Crew Post:
- Written Test on 28th & 29th January 2015.
- WALK-IN INTERVIEW ONLY
Walk-in Procedure for Cabin Crew vacancy in Air India:
Interested candidates, who fulfil the above eligibility criteria, are required to report for registration between 0930 hours to 1530 hours at the following Venue and dates:-
- Dates 28th & 29th January 2015
- Venue Executive Director (NR)’s Office Complex, Air India Limited, Northern Region, IGI Airport, Terminal-1, Near Old Lufthansa Hanger, JAL Road, New Delhi-110037
Please note that the candidature of Cabin Crew presently working with any of subsidiaries Companies of Air India Limited, will not be considered. After Registration, candidates who fulfil the above eligibility criteria will be required to appear for Personal Interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 28th & 29th January 2015
Executive Director (NR)’s Office Complex, Air India Limited, Northern Region, IGI Airport, Terminal-1, Near Old Lufthansa Hanger, JAL Road, New Delhi-110037
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Air India|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other Aviation jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|