Airline Allied Services Limited (AASL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Trainee & More Vacancies through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech, +2 Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from Airline Allied Services Limited (AASL).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Trainee & More Vacancies. Walk in Interview will be held on 29-30/6/2015 & 01/07/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Airline Allied Services Limited (AASL)
Vacancy Name : Trainee & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, 12TH
Total No of Vacancy : 41 Posts
Salary : Rs.25,000/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 29-30/6/2015 & 01/07/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: Alliance Air Old Lufthansa Hangar Building Adjacent to Office of ED(NR), Air India Ltd., Terminal – 1, IGI Airport, 30 New Delhi – 110037
Detail of Airline Allied Services Limited (AASL) Trainee & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for filling up of following vacancies :
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age||Experience|
|P1 (COMMANDER) Rated on ATR family (42-320 / 72-500 / 72-600)||22||
10+2 from a recognized Board/University.
TECHNICAL/LICENCE QUALIFICATIONS: – Current Class-I Medical Fitness Certificate issued by DGCA, India – Current valid ATPL/CPL issued by DGCA, India – Current FRTO issued by DGCA, India – IR Endorsement for CPL – Current RTR (A) or RTR(P) or RTR(C) issued by WPC, Ministry of Communication, India – Valid ELP – Candidates should be in possession of Indian Current passport, if not available , proof of submission of application to be attached.
UPPER AGE LIMIT:
|– PIC on ATR family (42-320 / 72-500 / 72-600) – Training Captains must have additional qualification as applicable. – Must have flown in last 12 months on ATR-42-320 / 72-500 / 72-600 aircraft as on the date of joining|
|Sr. Tr. Pilots (Trainee P1) i) Rated on ATR family (42-320 / 72-500 / 72-600). With ATPL & 500 hours of flying experience on ATR family or Multi engine aircraft ii) Non-Rated (Experienced) With ATPL & 500 hours of flying experience on Multi engine aircraft.||With Valid ATPL & 500 hours of flying experience on ATR family) or Multi engine aircraft – Must have flown in the last 12 months on ATR family on the date of joining – With Valid ATPL & 500 hours of flying experience on Multi Engine aircraft.|
|Tr. Pilot (P2) With CPL & Rated with ATR family (ATR 42-320 / 72- 500 / 72-600)||21||With valid CPL issued DGCA, India. – IR on ATR Family- (42-320 / 72- 500 / 72 -600)|
Selection Procedure for Airline Allied Services Limited (AASL) – Trainee & More Vacancies Post:
- Written Test on 29-30/6/2015 & 01/07/2015.
- Interested candidates, who fulfil the above eligibility criteria, are required to report for registration between 0930 hours to 1200 hours
Walkin Procedure for Trainee & More Vacancies vacancy in Airline Allied Services Limited (AASL):
|For Category 1||29th June, 2015||Alliance Air Old Lufthansa Hangar Building Adjacent to Office of ED(NR), Air India Ltd., Terminal – 1, IGI Airport,New Delhi – 110037|
|For Category 2||30th June & 01st July, 2015|
- A duly filled in Application Form in the prescribed format which is available on Career Page of Website: www.airindia.in
- A recent passport size photograph pasted in the space provided in the Application Format
- One set of photocopies of supporting testimonials for date of birth, caste, qualification, experience (such as Appointment Letter, Photo Identity Card etc.)along with ORIGINALS
- One set of photocopies of above Licences/Endorsements, Updated Flying Logbook along with ORIGINAL LICENCES & Flying Logbook.
- A Demand Draft for an amount of Rs.1,000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) payable to Airline Allied Services Limited, payable at New Delhi.
- Applicable for SC / ST / OBC Candidates ONLY : Caste Certificate in the prescribed proforma issued by the appropriate authority. Candidates belonging to OBC Category will be required to attach the Caste Certificate in the proforma meant for Central Government employment. After scrutiny of applications, candidates who fulfil the above eligibility criteria will be required to appear for Personal Interview. Applicants serving in Government/Semi-Government/Public Sector Undertakings should apply through proper channel. Management reserves the right for change in above schedule/condition, based on requirements. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidates.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 29-30/6/2015 & 01/07/2015
Alliance Air Old Lufthansa Hangar Building Adjacent to Office of ED(NR), Air India Ltd., Terminal – 1, IGI Airport,New Delhi – 110037
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017