Airline Allied Services Limited (AASL) invites online application for the recruitment of Supervisor (Finance) for CA/ ICWA holders
Company name :Airline Allied Services Limited (AASL)
Posts :Supervisor (Finance)
Qualification : CA/ ICWA
Salary : NA
No of Post : 01
Location :New Delhi
Last date to apply : 24/11/2014
Details of Post :
Alliance Air invites applications from Indian Nationals for the post of Supervisor (Finance) to position at Delhi having the following eligibility.
- EDUCATIONAL /PROFESIONAL QUALIFICATIONS Candidate should be holding a degree in Charted Accountant/ Cost Accountant/ Company Secretary or CA [Inter/ ICWA (Inter)/ CS (Inter).
- UPPER AGE LIMIT For the above post the maximum age must not be beyond 30 years as on 30/09/2014 . This age limit is relaxable by 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- After verification of all necessary documents and their being found in order, the applicants will be provisionally considered eligible to undergo the selection process.
- Eligible candidates will have to undergo a group discussion/ personal interview.
- Candidates serving in Government/ Semi Government/ Public Sector undertaking should apply through Proper Channel.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST categories will be entitled to second class return Rail/Bus fare at time of interview as per rules.
- Due weightage will be given to SC/ST/OBC candidates as per laid down guidelines on reservation.
- Selected candidates will be engaged on a Fixed Term Engagement Agreement basis initially for a period of (03) three years, extendable, subject to satisfactory service and discretion of the management.
- Management reserves the right to change the conditions and criteria depending upon the requirement.
- Canvassing in any form will be considered as disqualification.
- Please note that offer of engagement is at the sole discretion of the management fulfilling eligibility criteria and successfully appearing in selection process cannot be taken as assurance of engagement.
- Presently the vacancy is based in Delhi. However, the position is transferable as per Company’s requirement.
- Besides attractive emoluments, post carries benefits of contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Free/Concessional air passages etc. as per Company Policy.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates meeting the above eligibility criteria as on 30/09/2014 may send their applications with full professional and personal detail along with recent passport size photograph duly pasted on applications with attested copies of certificates with a demand draft of Rs. 500/- (Rupees five Hundred only) (Not applicable in case of SC/ST) payable to Airline Allied Services Limited. New Delhi so as to reach at the following address within 07 (Seven) days from the publication of this advertisement:
Chief of Personnel (Alliance Air)
Airline Allied Services Limited
Old Lufthansa Hanger
Adjacent to Office of Executive Director (N.R.) Air India
Terminal-1, IGI Airport, New Delhi – 110 007.
Tele. No. – 25672793
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply :24/11/2014
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From AASL|
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017