Airline Allied Services Limited (AASL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Crew Controller through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed +2 Class/ Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Airline Allied Services Limited (AASL).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Crew Controller. Walk in Interview will be held on 16-18/2/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Airline Allied Services Limited (AASL)|
|Vacancy Name||Crew Controller|
|Educational Qualification||12TH/ Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 post|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||16-18/2/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Office Executive Director (Operations) Alliance Air Old Lufthansa Hanger Adjacent to office of E.D. (NR), Air India Ltd. Terminal I, IGI Airport New Delhi-110037|
Detail of Airline Allied Services Limited (AASL) Crew Controller Recruitment:
Airline Allied Services Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of Air India Limited, is looking for Indian Nationals for the post of CREW CONTROLLER on a Fixed Term Engagement, for an initial period of three years, which may be extended from time to time depending upon performance & requirement and to maintain a wait list for future requirement. Consideration will be given to ensure intake of suitable SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Government Directives on reservation of posts.
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AS ON 1ST January 2015
- AGE: UPPER AGE LIMIT upto 40 years (Relaxable age upto 5 years in case of SC/ST and 3 years in case of OBC categories). Candidates having more than 4 years experience as Crew Controller/Rostering will have relaxable age upto 45 years.
- MINIMUM QUALFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE 10+2 with 3 years experience as Crew Controller OR Graduate from Recognized University in any discipline and must have 1-2 years experience as a Crew Controller. OR 10+2 with CPL Holder
- EMOLUMENTS Rs.30,000/- per month for the first year, which shall be enhanced to Rs. 35000/- in the second year and to Rs. 40,000/- in the third year. In addition, the post carry benefits such as provident Fund, Free/Concessional air passages and other benefits etc as per policy of AASL.
- The services of candidates can be utilized in AASL or any other subsidiary Company of Air India Ltd. or the parent Company Air India Limited as required by the Management.
- Selected candidates will be posted at any base/station as per operational requirement of the Company and no request for change of base/ station by the Candidates will be entertained.
- Period of Fixed Term Engagement : Candidates will be engaged on a Fixed Term Engagement initially for three years, which could be terminated at the discretion of the Management during the tenure of fixed term engagement, and/or in the event of being unsuccessful in the training/unsatisfactory performance or any other misconduct which leads to indiscipline or as per Company’s requirement. After completion of three years, the Fixed Term Engagement Agreement may be renewed subject to performance of the candidate and the Company’s requirement.4 During the course or after completion or during extended term of Fixed Term Engagement, the candidates will not claim for permanent absorption in AASL or its parent Company.
- During the course or after completion or during extended term of fixed term engagement, the candidates will not claim for any parity with regard to salary/allowances/status facilities/ benefits as admissible to other employees already working on Fixed Term Engagement in AASL or permanent asis in its parent Company
Selection Procedure for Airline Allied Services Limited (AASL) – Crew Controller Post:
- Written Test on 16-18/2/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- WALK- IN- INTERVIEW ONLY
Walkin Procedure for Crew Controller vacancy in Airline Allied Services Limited (AASL):
- Interested candidates, who fulfill the above eligibility criteria, are required TO REPORT FOR REGISTRATION ON ANY DAY 16th or 18th February, 2015 between 0930 hrs to 1230 hrs followed by Personal Interview at the following address: Office Executive Director (Operations) Alliance Air Old Lufthansa Hanger Adjacent to office of E.D. (NR), Air India Ltd. Terminal I, IGI Airport New Delhi-110037
- Candidates are required to bring with them a duly filled in Application Form in the prescribed format which is available on this Website and a recent passport size photograph pasted in the space provided in the Application Format, along with Demand Draft for Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) payable to “Airline Allied Services Limited. (Not applicable for SC/ST candidates as well as one set of photocopies of supporting testimonials for date of birth, qualification, experience, cast etc. along with ORINGNALS.
- Applications sent by post/ courier/e-mail will not be entertained. Candidates have to personally appear for selection exercise at the above mentioned address with complete application as prescribed below.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category, the category certificate should be in prescribed format including the “Non Creamy Layer” clause issued by the Competent Authority for employment Under Government of India and should be as per the Central list of OBC’s published by the Govt. of India and not as per the State Lists. The prescribed formats of the Community Certificate (OBC) are given below, in the document.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled casts/ Scheduled Tribe categories, who appear for Personal interview will be entitled for reimbursement of second class return rail/bus fare from the nearest railway stations i.e from the address given in the applications to the nearest Selection Centre on production of Railway receipt/ticket , as per rule, only if they fulfill the laid down conditions for eligibility.vi) Please note that the candidature is purely provisional and the candidates being allowed to appear for selection process, do not in any way establish their eligibility for the post. If on screening of their applications/documents (s), it is found that they do not possess the laid down qualification/experience/stipulated eligibility criteria (including physical standards), their candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage, without entering into any correspondence with the candidates in the matter.
- For further scheduled of recruitment process which include, Pre-Engagement Medical examination, issuance of engagement letter, pre–engagement formalities, execution of necessary service agreement, trailing etc, only selected candidates will be informed by post/courier/e-mail and/or telephonically. Selected candidates may be required to join the Company at a short notice.
- Candidates, who fulfill the above eligibility criteria and are employed in Government/Semi Government /Public Undertakings should bring a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of personal interview.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature of the applicant.
- The applicant should ensure that they fulfill all the Eligibility Criteria regarding qualifications, age, etc. as on 1 st January 2015. Other particulars furnished should be correct in all respects.
- Blank Application format is given below this Advertisement
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 16-18/2/2015
Office Executive Director (Operations) Alliance Air Old Lufthansa Hanger Adjacent to office of E.D. (NR), Air India Ltd. Terminal I, IGI Airport New Delhi-110037
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From AASL|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|
|Other Aviation jobs|
18-01-2017 , 19-01-2017