Airports Authority of India (AAI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Company Secretary through recruitment notification – Airports Authority of India (AAI) Recruitment 2015 – RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION NO. 1/2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate/ Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Airports Authority of India (AAI)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Company Secretary on or before 02.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Airports Authority of India (AAI)|
|Vacancy Name||Company Secretary|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate/ Any Post Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||02.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Chandigarh International Airport Limited, Mohali/Chandigarh|
Detail of Airports Authority of India (AAI) Company Secretary Recruitment:
Chandigarh International Airport Ltd. (CHIAL) is a Joint Venture company of Airports Authority of India; Government of Punjab and Government of Haryana to operate and maintain Chandigarh International Airport.
CHIAL invites application for the post of Company Secretary on “purely contract basis” for a period of 3 years or earlier, on consolidated remuneration basis. The selected candidate will be posted at Chandigarh International Airport Limited, Mohali/Chandigarh.
- AGE LIMIT The maximum age limit for the post of Company Secretary is 40 years as on 2.3.2015.
- REMUNARATION Salary for the post will be commensurate with qualification and experience. The Salary will be a consolidated one and the maximum limit of the salary shall be Rs.40,000/- per month, based on experience and qualification of the candidate.
- CONTRACT APPOINTMENT The Contract Appointment will be for 3 years or earlier, on purely temporary basis. The contract of appointment may be terminated by either side by giving 30 days notice or by paying the contractual remuneration of one month in lieu of notice period.
- QUALIFICATIONS The Candidate should be a member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India. Preference will be given to a candidate having additional qualification of Chartered Accountant / Cost Accountant and working experience in Government Organization as Company Secretary.
- EXPERIENCE The Candidate should have atleast 3 years (post qualification) experience in a company having minimum paid up capital of Rs.10 crores. The candidate should have a thorough knowledge regarding compliance of Companies Act, Corporate Laws, Conducting of Board Meeting(s) and performing functions of Company Secretary, as given under Section 205 of the Companies Act, 2013
Selection Procedure for Airports Authority of India (AAI) – Company Secretary Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 02.03.2015
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview, for which a separate date to be informed to the candidates in due course, on the e.mail to be provided by the candidate in his/her application form.
- Selection will be done by a Committee, to be constituted by the Competent Authority.
- The selected candidate has also to assist the senior officer(s) of CHIAL, in addition to his/her normal duties.
- Management reserves the right to assess fitness or otherwise of the candidate selected.
How to apply for Company Secretary Vacancy in Airports Authority of India (AAI):
- The Candidate can download the Application Form from www.aai.aero Duly filled-in Application Form, in all respects, alongwith self attested copies of experience certificate(s) and copies of acquired educational/professional qualification certificate & marks-sheet plus self attested copy of certificate and mark sheet(s) of Company Secretary qualification be sent on [email protected] latest by 02nd March, 2015, in pdf format.
- MISCELLANEOUS Shortlisted candidates, who will be called for interview, should download application format attached, fill up the same and come along with all the relevant certificates/testimonial, in originals, for verification purposes only. Non-bringing of original documents for verification purposes, will lead to rejection of candidature at any stage during the process of recruitment. CHIAL shall not be liable for any damage / injury / loss to the individual, if any, sustained during the entire recruitment process and journey.
- VENUE, TIME & DATE OF INTERVIEW Venue, Time and Date of Interview for the post of Company Secretary will be informed shortly/separately via e.mail only. CHIAL cannot be held responsible for filling wrong e.mail ID by the Applicant in his/her Application Format. LAST DATE The last date for submitting/sending the Application Form at the above mentioned e.mail is Monday, the 02nd March, 2015 by 1730 hours.
Prescribed qualifications are the minimum requirements and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. The experience is post qualification and the minimum required. Mere possession of minimum experience does not confer any right for interview / selection. Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with regard to selection/appointment shall be a disqualification. Any candidate found guilty of impersonation or submitting fabricated documents or making statements, which are false or incorrect or indulging in suppression of facts, attempts to use unfair means for the purpose of recruitment, will be liable for rejection. The candidate shall have to indicate his/her acceptance to the offer within fifteen days from the receipt of offer, if not; next candidate in order of merit will be offered the appointment on similar lines. However, the Competent Authority may grant such extension of time depending upon the exigencies, if so requested. However the final decision will be of CHIAL. The candidates shall have to appear for interview at their own cost.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 02.03.2015
Airports Authority of India (AAI) Recruitment 2015 – RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION NO. 1/2015.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From AAI|
|Other Central Government jobs|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other Miniratna jobs|
|Other Aviation jobs|