Airports Authority of India (AAI) invites application for the recruitment of Member (Air Navigation Services) with B.E/ B.Tech holders
Company name : Airports Authority of India (AAI)
Posts : Member (Air Navigation Services)
Qualification : B.E/ B.Tech
Salary : Rs.75,000-1,00,000/- P.M.
No of Post : 01
Location : New Delhi
Last date to apply : 18.12.2014
Details of Post :
Member (Air Navigation Services)
The Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) is seeking qualified candidates for the post of Member (Air Navigation Services), Airports Authority of India (AAI) in schedule “A” of the CPSE, the scale of pay of the post being Rs.75,000-1,00,000/-(Revised). A
copy of the job description for the post is enclosed.
It is requested that names of candidates seniority-wise who are found suitable for the said post as per the requirements indicated in the job description alongwith their up-to-date bio-data (in the prescribed form) duly endorsed may kindly be forwarded to PESB by 18th DECEMBER, 2014. It is also requested that advance action may be taken to keep the ACRs for last 5 years, of those candidates ready alongwith their latest vigilance profile [(i) penalty imposed, if any during the last 10 years (ii) details of disciplinary action initiated/being initiated if any, etc.] to be furnished as and when the selection meeting is scheduled.
In case the relevant details are not received within the stipulated time, it will be assumed that there are no eligible candidates to be sponsored for the post.
NAME OF THE POST :Member (Air Navigation Services)
- COMPANY PROFILE AAI was incorporated with the objective of merging International Airport Authority of India and National Airports Authority into one Corporation and accelerating the integrated development, expansion and modernization of the airports in India of international standards. It is a Schedule ‘A’ CPSE in Transportation Services sector under the administrative control of Ministry of Civil Aviation. Its Registered and Corporate offices are at New Delhi. The shareholding of the Government of India in the AAI is 100%. The Capital Account of AAI is Rs. 656.56 crores as on 31.03.2013.
- JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Member (ANS) is a member of the Board of Directors and reports to Chairman. He is responsible for Planning & Operations of airspace and Air Traffic Management, procurement and maintenance of CNS and other logistic support related to Air Traffic Management, including interaction and liaison with National and International agencies.
- AGE: On the date of occurrence of vacancy (i) Minimum 45 years. (ii) Not more than 58 years for internal candidates and not more than 57 years for others. The age of superannuation is 60 years.
- QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE: The incumbent should be an Engineering Graduate in Electronics/ Electrical/ Telecommunications/ Mechanical/ Computer Science/ Information Technology with good academic record from a recognized institution/university. He should possess adequate experience at a senior level of management in a large organization of repute. Persons with experience in Aviation/ Avionics sector relating to Air Traffic Management or communication, navigation and surveillance infrastructure will have an added advantage. Minimum qualification is relaxable in the case of internal candidates and Government officers with relevant and adequate background and experience.
- PAY SCALE: (a) Central Public Sector Executives. Executives holding posts in the pay scale of: Rs. 7250-8250 (IDA) Rs. 9500–11500 (IDA) Post 01.01.1992 Rs. 20500–26500 (IDA) Post 01.01.1997 Rs. 51300–73000 (IDA) Post 01.01.2007 Rs. 18400-22400 (CDA) Rs. 37400–67000 + GP Rs. 10000 (CDA)
- The minimum length of service required in the eligible scale will be one year for internal candidates, and two years for others as on the date of vacancy. (b) Government Officers Government officers of the level of Joint Secretary in Govt. of India or on equivalent scale of pay or Major General in the Army or equivalent rank in Navy/Air Force, on the date of application will be eligible for consideration on immediate absorption basis.
- DURATION OF APPOINTMENT The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
Prospective candidates from the Central Public Sector and Government officers shall send their applications, through proper channel, in the format at Annexure I. The applications for various categories of the officers are routed through proper channel as follows: a) For Government Servants: through Cadre Controlling authority. b) For CMD’s/MD’s/Director’s in CPSE: through the concerned administrative ministry. c) For below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE.
How to apply :
- Annexure-I may be downloaded from the website of PESB.
- Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 18th DECEMBER, 2014. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications are liable to be REJECTED.
- Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview.
- Applications are to be addressed to Shri Rajiv Rai, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003.
- ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 18.12.2014
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From AAI|
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017