Airports Authority of India (AAI) invites application for the recruitment of Senior Assistant/ Junior Attendant with 10th Pass/ Graduate/ B.Com holders
Company name : Airports Authority of India (AAI)
Posts : Senior Assistant/ Junior Attendant
Qualification : 10th Pass/ Graduate/ B.Com
Salary : Rs. 10200‐33500/‐ P.M.
No of Post : 06
Location : Guwahati
Last date to apply : 03.12.2014
Details of Post :
Senior Assistant/ Junior Attendant
Applications are invited in the prescribed proforma from the domiciles of the states of Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura for filling up the following backlog posts at various airports in North Eastern Region.
Name of the Post : Senior Assistant
- No of Post : 05
- Qualification : Graduate preferably B. Com. with computer training course of 3 to 6 months with 2 years experience in the concerned discipline
- Age : Maximum age 30 year
- Remuneration : Rs. 14500 ‐ 33500/‐
Name of the Post : Junior Attendant
- No of Post : 01
- Qualification : 10th Pass and knowledge of working in an office. Should have good physique.
- Age : Maximum age 27 Years
- Remuneration : Rs. 10,200 ‐ 23000/‐
- In case of Persons with Disabilities (PWD) candidate, Disability of applicants applying against the posts should not be less than 40%.
- Besides basic pay, DA, SCA, HRA other benefits such as Medical, Leave Encashment, Gratuity, PF, etc. admissible as per AAI rules also will be paid.
- All Degree/Diploma/Certificates should be from University/Institute recognized and approved by AICTE/ State Boards.
- A copy of ST/ Physically Challenged certificate from a competent authority shall necessarily be submitted by the candidates to belong to any particular category.
- Employees of Govt./Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous Body should forward their application “Through Proper Channel” or furnish “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” at the time of written test / trade test / interview.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should apply separately.
- Applications received after the last date shall be rejected without any further correspondence. AAI will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- Incomplete/incorrect/un‐signed applications or applications without photos and copies of documents will be rejected without any further correspondence.
- Canvassing in any form or bringing influence will be treated as a disqualification.
- The Written / Trade Test & Interview will be held at Guwahati.
- The eligibility with respect to age, experience, etc. will be determined as on 03‐12‐2014.
- The candidates who have appeared in the final degree exam before the last date of receipt of applications can also apply. However, their candidature will be provisional subject to their acquiring the prescribed qualifications before the last date of receipt of applications as the case may be.
- Airports Authority of India will have full discretion to fix minimum qualifying marks and other eligibility criteria.
- In case of Group – C posts, only those candidates who secure the minimum qualifying mark in the written examination and other eligibility criteria as may be fixed by Airports Authority of India at its discretion, would be eligible to be called for trade test/interview.
- In case of Group – D posts, only those candidates who secure the minimum qualifying marks in the interview/personality test/trade test (wherever applicable)and other eligibility criteria as may be fixed by Airports Authority of India at its discretion, would be eligible for appointment.
HOW TO APPLY:‐
Please send your applications in the prescribed format to “The Dy. General Manager (HR), O/o the Regional Executive Director, Airports Authority of India, North Eastern Region, Regional Headquarter, Guwahati, PIN – 781015” to reach latest by 03‐ 12‐2014. The envelope should be super scribed with the post applied for.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 03.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From AAI|
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017