Airports Authority of India (AAI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Medical Consultants/ Specialist through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MD/ MS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Airports Authority of India (AAI)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Medical Consultants/ Specialist on or before 11/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Airports Authority of India (AAI)
Vacancy Name :Medical Consultants/ Specialist
Educational Qualification : MS/MD
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.2,000/-Per Visit
Job Location : Across India
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 11/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Airports Authority of India (AAI), Across India
Detail Of Airports Authority of India (AAI) Medical Consultants/ Specialist Recruitment:
Airports Authority of India (A mini Ratna PSU) wishes to engage Medical consultants/specialist, on part time basis, in the fields of Internal Medicines/ Gynaecology/ Opthalmology for its employees at Medical Centre, INA Colony, New Delhi.
- Qualification: MD / MS in their respective field from a recognized University as per MCI norms / regulations. The Consultant shall be registered with the State Medical Council/Medical Council of India.
- Experience: Ten years of working experience from a Government Hospital /Private Hospital of repute after obtaining PG degree. Retired Doctors from the Government Institutions will be preferable.
- Age: Minimum 45 years. In case of retired Doctors maximum age is 65 years. The maximum age for serving as Medical Consultant shall be 70 years.
- Duties/Visits Consultant/Specilaist is required to visit twice in a week with two hours per visit at designated place of duty. The days and timings shall be on mutual agreement.
- Honorarium Rs. 2000/- (Rs. Two Thousand only) per visit inclusive of conveyance
- Termination of Engagement: 1. The engagement is liable to be terminated in case – a) Medical Consultant/Specialist commits a breach of code of conduct or the Terms Conditions of the engagement excepted by him / her. b) Commits anything which is detrimental to the interest of AAI. 2. AAI may terminate the engagement immediately without issuing any notice. 3. The Medical Consultant/Specialist may terminate the engagement after giving one month advance notice to AAI.
Selection Procedure For Airports Authority of India (AAI) – Medical Consultants/ Specialist Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 11/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Medical Consultants/ Specialist Vacancy in Airports Authority of India (AAI):
- Interested and eligible candidates may appear for walk in interview along with their all original documents/certificates, one set of attested photocopies and two recent passport size photographs on 11.08.2015 in the office of ED (Admn.), AAI, Rajiv Gandhi Bhawan, Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi. The eligibility criteria and terms and conditions for engaging consultant/Specialist are as under: The period of engagement shall be for six months which may be extended on mutual agreement.
- The Medical Consultants/Specialist shall observe, comply and obey the orders / instructions issued from time to time by the AAI Management.
- The Medical Consultants/Specialist shall serve the AAI honestly & faithfully and show courtesy and attention in all transactions.
- The Medical Consultants/Specialist shall use his utmost endeavour to promote the health of the AAI beneficiaries.
- AAI Shall not be a party to the dispute arisen out of any medical negliency/lapse occuring during the treatment rendered by the Specialist/Consultant.
- The Medical Consultants/Specialist shall not solicit or accept any gift from any employee.
- The Medical Consultants/Specialist shall not solicit or accept any gift, commission or bonus in consideration of or return for the referring or recommending AAI beneficiaries for the treatment to outside medical agencies.
- The Medical Consultants/Specialist shall not outsource his services to the AAI.
- Medical Consultants/Specialist shall abide by any law relating to intoxicating drugs and drinks enforced in the area.
- No Medical Consultants/Specialist shall indulge in any act of sexual harassment of any woman employee / beneficiary of AAI and shall be strictly abide by the law of the land and the rules / instructions issued by AAI time to time.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 11/08/2015