Airports Authority of India (AAI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Physiotherapist through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed Physiotherapist – Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Airports Authority of India (AAI).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Physiotherapist. Walk in Interview will be held on 11/8/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Airports Authority of India (AAI)
Vacancy Name : Physiotherapist
Educational Qualification : Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs. 1250/- Per Visit
Job Location : New Delhi
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 11/8/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: Rajiv Gandhi Bhawan Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi – 110003
Detail of Airports Authority of India (AAI) Physiotherapist Recruitment:
Airports Authority of India (A mini Ratna PSU) wishes to engage Physiotherapist, on part time basis, for its employees at Medical Centre, INA Colony, New Delhi. Interested and eligible candidates may appear for walk in interview along with their all original documents/certificates, one set of attested photocopies and two recent passport size photographs on 11.08.2015 in the office of ED (Admn.), AAI, Rajiv Gandhi Bhawan, Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi. The eligibility criteria and terms and conditions for engaging Physiotherapist are as under: The period of engagement shall be for six months which may be extended on mutual agreement.
- Qualification: Post Graduation i.e. MPT, preferably in musculoskeletal i.e. Ortho. from a recognized Institution / University. The candidate shall be registered with the Physiotherapy Council, State/India
- Experience: Two years experience from Government Hopital/Private Hospital of repute after Post-graduation.
- Age: Minimum age 30 years as on 30.06.2015 Duties/Visits Physiotherapist is required to pay four visits in a week with three hours per visit at designated place of duty. The days and timings shall be on mutual agreement.
- Honorarium Rs. 1250/- (Rs. One thousand two hundred fifty only) per visit inclusive of conveyance
- Terms & Conditions 1. The engagement of Physiotherapist is purely temporary. No claim shall lie for regular employment on that basis at any stage. 2. There shall not be any other liability on the part of AAI. 3. Physiotherapist shall not be entitled for any leave & any other benefits enjoyed by the employees of the AAI.
- Termination of Engagement: 1. The engagement is liable to be terminated in case – a) Physiotherapist commits a breach of code of conduct or the Terms Conditions of the engagement excepted by him / her. b) Commits anything which is detrimental to the interest of AAI. 2. AAI may terminate the engagement immediately without issuing any notice. 3. The Physiotherapist may terminate the engagement after giving one month advance notice to AAI.
Selection Procedure for Airports Authority of India (AAI) – Physiotherapist Post:
- Written Test on 11/8/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Physiotherapist vacancy in Airports Authority of India (AAI):
- To operate Physiotherapy Unit & attend patients at AAI designated Medical Centre as per prescribed duty hours.
- The Physiotherapist shall maintain and look after the working of the physiotherapy equipments & machines. In case of any break down or fault of any machine, he/she will inform to AAI Doctors.
- To provide medical advice regarding precautions, do’s & don’ts etc. to all the patients undergoing physiotherapy treatment.
- Physiotherapist will not refer any AAI beneficiary to the outside hospitals / Physiotherapy Unit for taking treatment.
- To provide expert opinion about the appropriateness / reasonability and the cost of the physiotherapy treatment pertaining to various indoor claims as and when the same is referred to Physiotherapist.
- To provide professional opinion on clinical issues referred to Physiotherapist by the Management of AAI.
- To inform about anticipated leave to the In-charge so that the necessary changes may be made in duty days for regular follow up of the patients. I hereby accept to adhere the above duties & responsibilities.
- The Physiotherapist shall observe, comply and obey the orders / instructions issued from time to time by the AAI Management.
- The Physiotherapist shall serve the AAI honestly & faithfully and show courtesy and attention in all transactions.
- The Physiotherapist shall use his utmost endeavour to promote the health of the AAI beneficiaries.
- AAI Shall not be a party to the dispute arisen out of any medical negliency/lapse occuring during the treatment rendered by the Physiotherapist.
- The Physiotherapist shall not solicit or accept any gift from any employee.
- The Physiotherapist shall not solicit or accept any gift, commission or bonus in consideration of or return for the referring or recommending AAI beneficiaries for the treatment to outside medical agencies.
- The Physiotherapist shall not outsource his services to the AAI.
- Physiotherapist shall abide by any law relating to intoxicating drugs and drinks enforced in the area.
- No Physiotherapist shall indulge in any act of sexual harassment of any woman employee / beneficiary of AAI and shall be strictly abide by the law of the land and the rules / instructions issued by AAI time to time. I hereby accept to adhere the above Code of conduct
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 11/8/2015
Rajiv Gandhi Bhawan Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi – 110003