Airports Authority of India (AAI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Head through recruitment notification – Airports Authority of India (AAI) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT.NO.03/ 2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate/ MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Airports Authority of India (AAI)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Head on or before 15/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Airports Authority of India (AAI)|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate/ MBA/PGDM|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||15/05/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Executive Director (HR), Airports Authority of India, Rajiv Gandhi Bhawan, Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi – 110 003|
Detail of Airports Authority of India (AAI) Head Recruitment:
- NAME OF THE POST: Head – Airport Marketing 1 (One) & Head – Commercial 1 (One)
- SCHEDULE OF THE CPSE ‘A’
- EMOLUMENTS: Approx. Rs. 1.75 Lacs per month on lump-sum basis with provision of annual increment of 10%. In addition to above, reimbursement of Telephone, Medical and Transport facilities shall be provided as per AAI rules and as applicable to equivalent officers of Executive Director level.
- Qualification : Graduate or MBA of 02 years duration preferably from reputed institutes in India or abroad.
- DESIRABLE QUALIFICATION (a) Marketing – PG Degree/Diploma with specialization in Marketing from a recognized Indian University/Institute. (b) Commercial – PG Degree/Diploma with specialization in Contract Management/ Materials / TQM or Degree in Law from a recognized Indian University/ Institute.
- JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Head (Airport Marketing) a) To undertake market research & analysis to develop a plan towards making various Airports of AAI into a commercially viable entity. b) To review and assess the potential of existing or proposed airports to maximize its operationalization and commercial outcome. c) To evolve a strategy for marketing of AAI’s activities and strength which include Consultancy, Construction & Management of projects. d) To market AAI’s airports with airline operators, cargo stakeholders, ground handling agencies and other stakeholders including passengers and representative bodies of various stakeholders so as to enhance the footfall at the AAI’s airports. e) To liaise with the international agencies such as ICAO, ACI, lATA, CANSO, etc. for overall image makeover and marketing’s strength of the organisation. f) In coordination with PR, represent AAI effectively and consistently at various networking events, conferences, exhibitions, etc. to enhance and strengthen the AAI’s profile and to actualise all other Business development opportunities. g) To review and develop strategies to improve AAI’s product offerings and services to enable AAI to achieve higher bench marking & rankings such as IATA, ACI&ICAO. h) To review and assess the potential to develop airports through entering into strategic partnerships within and outside India. i) To assess the risks to the business of AAI in undertaking any new commercial opportunities. j) To gauge and review with passengers and other concerned stakeholders, to ensure that their needs are met to achieve the excellent passenger rating and suggest future improvements in services for the passengers and other stakeholders. k) To liaise with concerned departments within AAI in order to ensure that passenger needs are met and that service requirements are fully communicated throughout the organisation. 1) To engage in any such activities required towards marketing of the Airports and Authority with or at any Civil Aviation related forum. Any other responsibilities assigned by the AAI management from time to time.
- Head (Commercial) : (a) To undertake market research & analysis and produce business plans/ recommendations (including the associated costs and revenue forecast for the business) and also to ensure that all business development opportunities i.e. new products, services and markets are optimized. (b) To collate and analyse business data pertaining to various commercial activities of AAI and to make plan for optimal use of the resources available in different Airports. (c) To maximize the commercial exploitation of the terminal space on the city side, terminal and. air side for different activities such as F&B, Retail, DFS, Advertisement, etc., without compromising with the operational requirements of the Airport. (d) To explore and innovate new business opportunities at the terminal which are in tune with global trends. (e) To ensure that all commercial activities are in accordance with budget, cost, volume and efficiency targets [Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)] and in line with business objectives. (f) To develop and implement the commercial strategy for the business of AAI. (g) To undertake the value drivers of the business and identify profitable commercial opportunities at airports to enhance the revenue of AAI. (h) Championing and leading AAI’s commercial interests with all stakeholders and service providers i.e. ground handling, cargo handling, flight catering, car parking, etc. Any other responsibilities assigned by the AAI management from time to time
- AGE LIMIT: Age as on 01.04.2015 Maximum – 55 years, Minimum – 40 years
- DURATION OF APPOINTMENT The post is on contract basis and not on lien or deputation basis from other Govt. organization. The contract period shall initially be for a period of three years which may further be extendable by another two years based on performance and have an all-India service liability. The selected incumbent shall be on probation for a period of one year and will continue to serve for the remaining period on performance. The period of notice for resignation shall be two months. AAI reserves the right to terminate the service without assigning any reason, giving two month notice or pay in lieu of notice period.
Selection Procedure for Airports Authority of India (AAI) – Head Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Head Vacancy in Airports Authority of India (AAI):
AAI reserves the right to shortlist / reject candidature without assigning any reason. Applications must contain a write-up on self not exceeding 500 words with coverage on experience/tasks executed and future plans. Application completed in all respectsmay be forwarded to Executive Director (HR), Airports Authority of India, Rajiv Gandhi Bhawan, Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi – 110 003 or through e-rnail: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before May 15,2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/05/2015
Reference: Airports Authority of India (AAI) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT.NO.03/ 2015
22-02-2017 , 23-02-2017