Airports Authority of India (AAI) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Assistant through recruitment notification – Airports Authority of India (AAI) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. SRD-01/SR/2015. Candidates who have completed Matric, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Airports Authority of India (AAI).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Assistant Job on or before 31/07/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Airports Authority of India (AAI)
Vacancy Name : Junior Assistant
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH, Diploma
Total No of Vacancy : 86 Post
Salary : Rs.12,500-28,500/- p.m
Job Location : Chennai
Last Date to Apply for this job : 31/07/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : THE REGIONAL EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, Airports Authority of India, Southern Region, Chennai – 600 027
Detail of Airports Authority of India (AAI) Junior Assistant Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the eligible OBC & ST OBC & ST OBC & ST candidates who are the Domicile of Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, of Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Kerala, Pondicherry and Lakshadweep Karnataka, Kerala, Pondicherry and Lakshadweep Island Karnataka, Kerala, Pondicherry and Lakshadweep Islandto fill up the post of Junior Assistant (Fire Service)/ NE,4 under SPECIAL RECRUITMENT DRIVE at various airports in the above states in Southern Region. Total number of post likely to be filled and the eligibility criteria for the post is as follows.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Junior Assistant (Fire Service)-NE-4||86||
i) 10th Pass + 3 years’ approved regular Diploma in Mechanical/ Automobile/ Fire with minimum 50% marks (OR) ii) 12th Pass (Regular Study) with 50% marks
Desirable Due weightage shall be given to a candidate possessing any one or more (subject to maximum limit of the following) a) Computer Science as subject at 12th class level; b) NCC ‘B’ Certificate c) Relevant experience in an aviation/regular/industrial fire service. d) Basic Fire Fighting Training Course from AAI Fire Training Establishment (e) Sub Fire Officer Course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur
|12500-28500||The candidates’ Age shall not be less than 18 & not more than (i) 35 years as on 30/06/2015 for ST (ii) 33 years as on 30/06/2015 for OBC (iii) Length of service extended by 3 yrs for Ex,servicemen belong to ST & OBC only|
OTHER CONDITIONS ARE AS FOLLOWS: OTHER CONDITIONS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- This recruitment is meant to fill up the OBC & ST backlog vacancies under Special Recruitment Drive, Only OBC & ST candidates are eligible Other candidates need not apply against this advertisement
- Only those candidates who are fulfilling the eligible criteria will be allowed to appear in the written test. Candidates have to appear for the written test / physical measurement/ driving test/ endurance test/ interview to the above post at their own expenses. ST candidates called for interview will be paid 2nd class rail fare as per rules.
- The eligibility with regards to age, qualification, etc. will be determined as on 30/06/2015
- The qualification must be obtained from Govt. recognized institutions / Universities.
- Employees of Govt. / Public sector undertaking should forward their application through proper channel. Advance copy will not be entertained.
- Canvassing in any manner and bringing outside influence shall make the candidature liable for rejection.
- The authority reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for test / interview and change of exam centre on the basis of any other norms decided by the authority at a later date.
- The management reserves the right / has the discretion not to fill any vacancy and to change the vacancy position depending upon the requirement.
- Applications received after due date and incomplete applications shall be summarily liable to be rejected. AAI will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- Centres for examination 1. Madurai 2.Hyderabad 3. Calicut 4. Mysore 5. Agatti Mysore 5. Agatti
- ST/OBC Certificates should be in the format prescribed by the Government of India. The OBC Certificate should invariably contain the ‘CREAMY / NON,CREAMY LAYER CLAUSE based on income for the current financial year.
- Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fees once paid will NOT BE refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
- Candidates selected are likely to be posted in any part of India.
- The decision of the selection committee is not liable for challenge and same shall stand final and binding of each candidate.
Selection Procedure for Airports Authority of India (AAI) – Junior Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/07/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Assistant Vacancy in Airports Authority of India (AAI) :
- Candidates belong to ST & OBC community, fulfilling the above conditions may submit their application on plain paper (along with attested copy of relevant certificates) in Hindi / English in the following format addressed to THE REGIONAL EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, Airports Authority of India, Southern Region, Chennai – 600 027 (the envelope should be super, envelope should be super,scripted by “Application for scripted by “Application for scripted by “Application for the post of Junior Ass the post of Junior Assistant (Fire Service) ) the post of Junior Assistant (Fire Service) ) along istant (Fire Service) ) with a Demand Draft for Rs.100/, (Rupees One Hundred only) [non,refundable] drawn in favour of Airports Authority of India, payable at Chennai so as to reach on or before 31/07/2015. Please mention Name of the candidate on thereverse side of the Demand Draft. ST candidates & Ex,Servicemen belong to OBC category are exempted from payment of fees. The applications may also be downloaded from AAI website www.airportsindia.org.in / www.aai.aero.
- The application should accompany the following documents: i) Demand Draft for Rs.100/, as explained above (only for OBC candidates) ii) Two recent passport size photographs, one affixed on application and other one stapled and mention Name of the candidate on the reverse side. iii) Attested photocopies of Certificates regarding Educational Qualification, Date of Birth (SSLC Certificate), Driving license [Full copy (validity of license should be visible)], Caste Certificate in prescribed format Ex, servicemen certificate (wherever applicable),
- The application must be complete in all respects with all supporting proof documents failing which it will be summarily rejected and no communication shall be made in this regard.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/07/2015
Airports Authority of India (AAI) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT. NO. SRD-01/SR/2015.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016