Alagappa University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Alagappa University Recruitment 2015 – DBT/AVR/TIL PROJECT/ JRF/2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Alagappa University.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 14/07/2015 at 02.30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Alagappa University
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Karaikudi
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 14/07/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Department of Biotechnology, Alagappa University, Science Campus, Karaikudi – 630 004
Detail Of Alagappa University Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
A Walk-in Interview will be held at Department of Biotechnology, Alagappa University, Science Campus, Karaikudi – 630 004 on 14.07.2015 (Tuesday) at 02.30 PM for the position of JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW (JRF) for the Tablets (India) Limited Sponsored
Project entitled, “Studies on effective control of EMS in the culture of Litopenaeus vannamei” at the Department of Biotechnology, Alagappa University, Karaikudi.
- Qualification: First Class M.Sc., in Biotechnology/Marine Biology/Microbiology or equivalent from a recognized University, preferably with research experience in the relevant area.
- Emoluments & Duration: Rs 15000 per month (Consolidated) for two years.
- Registration for Ph.D: Selected candidate, if eligible, will be encouraged to register for PhD Programme.
Selection Procedure For Alagappa University – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 14/07/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Junior Research Fellow vacancy in Alagappa University:
The interested Candidates may send their Application with full Bio-Data in advance through e-mail to [email protected] No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 14/07/2015
VENUE : Department of Biotechnology, Alagappa University, Science Campus, Karaikudi – 630 004
Reference: Alagappa University Recruitment 2015 – DBT/AVR/TIL PROJECT/ JRF/2015
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016