Alagappa University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Alagappa University Recruitment 2015 – DBT/AVR/TIL PROJECT/ JRF/2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Alagappa University .
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 06/07/2015 at 10.30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Alagappa University
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Karaikudi
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 06/07/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Department of Biotechnology, Alagappa University, Science Campus, Karaikudi – 630 004
Detail Of Alagappa University Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
A Walk-in Interview will be held at Department of Biotechnology, Alagappa University, Science Campus, Karaikudi – 630 004 on 06.07.2015 (Monday) at 10.30 AM for the position of JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW (JRF) for the Tablets (India) Limited Sponsored
- Project entitled, “Studies on effective control of EMS in the culture of Litopenaeus vannamei” at the Department of Biotechnology, Alagappa University, Karaikudi.
- Qualification: First Class M.Sc., in Biotechnology/Marine Biology/Microbiology or equivalent from a recognized University, preferably with research experience in the relevant area.
- Emoluments & Duration: Rs 15000 per month (Consolidated) for two years.
- Registration for Ph.D: Selected candidate, if eligible, will be encouraged to register for PhD Programme.
Selection Procedure For Alagappa University – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 06/07/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Junior Research Fellow vacancy in Alagappa University :
The interested Candidates may send their Application with full Bio-Data in advance through e-mail to [email protected] No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 06/07/2015
VENUE : Department of Biotechnology, Alagappa University, Science Campus, Karaikudi – 630 004
Reference: Alagappa University Recruitment 2015 – DBT/AVR/TIL PROJECT/ JRF/2015
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017