Alagappa University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – Alagappa University Recruitment 2015 – DBT/SKP/CSRP-AERB PROJECT/JRF/2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Alagappa University
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 25/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Alagappa University
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.25,000 – Rs.28,000/-pm
Job Location : Karaikudi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 25/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Dr. S. Karutha Pandian, Professor & Head, Department of Biotechnology, Alagappa University, Science Campus, Karaikudi 630 004
Detail Of Alagappa University Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for one Junior Research Fellow (JRF) position in the CSRP-AERB sponsored research project (AERB/CSRP/Proj. No.60/10/2015/) entitled ‘Studies on microbial diversity and ecology in the vicinity of a coastal nuclear power plant in relation to water quality and nutrients’ at the Department of Biotechnology, Alagappa University, Karaikudi.
- Qualification: First Class M.Sc., in Microbiology/ Biotechnology or equivalent from a recognized University, preferably with research experience in the relevant area. NET/GATE qualified candidates will be given preference.
- Emoluments & Duration: Rs 25000 per month + 10% HRA for first two years and Rs. 28000 per month + 10% HRA for the third year.
- Registration for PhD: Selected candidate will be encouraged to register for PhD Programme.
Selection Procedure For Alagappa University – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Alagappa University:
The interested candidates may send their applications with full bio-data through e-mail to [email protected] or by post to Dr. S. Karutha Pandian, Professor & Head, Department of Biotechnology, Alagappa University, Science Campus, Karaikudi 630 004. The last date to receive application is 25.05.2015. The short listed candidates will be informed through e-mail for an interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/05/2015
Reference: Alagappa University Recruitment 2015 – DBT/SKP/CSRP-AERB PROJECT/JRF/2015