Alagappa University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow/ Project Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Alagappa University.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow/ Project Fellow . Walk in Interview will be held on 25/08/2015 at 10.30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Alagappa University
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow/ Project Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy :
Job Location :Karaikudi
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 25/08/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Dept of Bioelectronics & Biosensors, Science Block Alagappa University, Karaikudi.
Detail Of Alagappa University Junior Research Fellow/ Project Fellow Recruitment:
A walk –in-Interview will be held for one temporary post of JRF/Project Fellow in the DST-SERB sponsored research project tenable in the Department of Bioelectronics & Biosensors, Alagappa University, Karaikudi for three years under the supervision of Prof. C. Sekar.
- Project title : Development of Nanostructured SnO2-Graphene composite Based Biosensors for Neurotransmitter Sensing.
- Eligibility : M.Sc./M.Phil. in Bioelectronics and Biosensors, Physics, Chemistry, Nanoscience & Nanotechnology, Materials Science, and Biochemistry. Preference will be given to NET/GATE qualified candidates.
- Fellowship : Rs. 25,000 + HRA (for NET/GATE qualified candidates). Rs.16,000 consolidated (for others). HRA and other benefits are applicable as per DST guidelines
- Date/Time : 25.08.2015/10.30 a.m.
- Venue : Dept of Bioelectronics & Biosensors, Science Block Alagappa University, Karaikudi.
Selection Procedure For Alagappa University – Junior Research Fellow/ Project Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 25/08/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Junior Research Fellow/ Project Fellow vacancy in Alagappa University:
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their resume by email to Sekar2025@gmail.com in advance. Candidates must produce original certificates in proof of their educational qualification, research experience if any, and a recommendation letter from the Head of the Department/Institution where last studied/worked must be produced at the time of interview. No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview. Selected candidate will be allowed to register for Ph.D. degree
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 25/08/2015
VENUE : Dept of Bioelectronics & Biosensors, Science Block Alagappa University, Karaikudi.