Alagappa University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant through recruitment notification – Alagappa University Recruitment 2015 – Ref: No.PR5985/BID7/410/2012. Candidates who have completed PG Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Alagappa University.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Assistant. Walk in Interview will be held on 28/05/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Alagappa University
Vacancy Name : Project Assistant
Educational Qualification : PG-Diploma
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Post
Job Location :Karaikudi
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 28/05/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy :Alagappa University, Science Block,Karaikudi-630 004.
Detail Of Alagappa University Project Assistant Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Project Assistant||01||PG Diploma||Rs-8,000/-pm||NA|
- Applications are invited for the selection of one Project Assistant for DBT Major Research Project
- Development of Web Based Search Engines for the Analyses of Protein Project Title Interactions with Nucleotides, Fatty acids and Buffers
- Ref: No.PR5985/BID7/410/2012 dated05.05.2015 Principal Dr. J. Jeyakanthan, Professor and Head, Department of Bioinformatics, Investigator 4th Floor, Science Block, Karaikudi630 004.
- Position Project Assistant – ONE
- Duration 36 Months
- Emoluments Rs. 8000/- per month (Consolidated)
- Qualification PG Degree in BioinformaticsPhysics/ Biophysics/ BiotechnologyBiochemistry/Life Sciences with minimum of 60% marks in the PG examinations.
- GATE qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. Research Experience in Desirable Bioinformatics will be given preference (Candidates are encouraged to register for the PhD program in the University).
Selection Procedure For Alagappa University – Project Assistant Post:
- Written Test on 28/05/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Project Assistant vacancy in Alagappa University:
- Interested candidates can apply with Curriculum Vitae along with the copies of their educational qualification, testimonial from the Research SupervisorHead of the DepartmentInstitution where last studiedemployed and experience certificates (original should be showed at the time of interview) within 20 days from the date of advertisement to jjbioinformaticsa)gmail.com or Dr. J. Jeyakanthan, Professor and Head, Department of Bioinformatics, ” Floor, Science Block, Karaikudi630 004 or to the Walkin Interview on 28.05.2015.
- The post is purely on temporary basis. TADA is not permissible for attending the interview. For more details visit www.alagappauniversity.ac.in. or www.bioinfoau.org.
- Dr. J. JEYAKANTHAN Professor and Head Department of Bioinformatics Alagappa University, Science Campus Karaikudi630 004, Tamil Nadu, India.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 28/05/2015
VENUE :Department of Bioinformatics, Alagappa University, Science Block,Karaikudi-630 004
Reference: Alagappa University Recruitment 2015 – Ref: No.PR5985/BID7/410/2012
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016