Alagappa University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Alagappa University.
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 12/10/2015 at 11.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Alagappa University
Vacancy Name : Project Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Karaikudi
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 12/10/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : DEPARTMENT OF BIOELECTRONICS and BIOSENSORS Science Campus Karaikudi – 630 004, India
Detail Of Alagappa University Project Fellow Recruitment:
A walk-in-interview for a Project Fellow position will be held on 12.10.2015 (Monday) at 11.00 a.m. at the Department of Bioelectronics and Biosensors to work in the following project.
- Title of the Project: Fabrication and characterization of irradiated Polypyrrole-polyaniline (PPy-PANi) nanotubes doped with bimetallic nanoparticles
- Emoluments for Project Fellow: Rs. 14,000/-pm for first two years and Rs.16000/-pm for third year + 10 %HRA
- Qualifications: Master Degree in any one of the following disciplines: M.Sc. (Physics/Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Nanotechnology/ Pharmaceuticaltechnology/MaterialscienceBiochemistry), M.Tech and M.E (Nanoscience and Nanotechnology/ Chemical Engineering) with at least 55% marks. The post is temporary and no extension will be made upon completion of the project. No TA/DA will be paid for attending interview
Selection Procedure For Alagappa University – Project Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 12/10/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Project Fellow vacancy in Alagappa University:
Interested candidates may send their applications in advance with full bio-data through e-mail or by post to Dr. J.Wilson, Assistant Professor, Department of Bioelectronics and Biosensors, Science Campus, Alagappa University, Karaikudi – 630 004, Tamilnadu. E-mail: email@example.com. Ph.No:9488260016
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 12/10/2015
VENUE : DEPARTMENT OF BIOELECTRONICS and BIOSENSORS Science Campus Karaikudi – 630 004, India