Alagappa University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant &More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Alagappa University Recruitment 2015 –Advertisement No.: Non-Teaching Appt/02/2015 dt. Candidates who have completed Any Bachelor’s Degree,ITI can apply for the new recruitment notification from Alagappa University.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant &More Vacancies Job on or before 8/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Alagappa University
Vacancy Name : Assistant &More Vacancies
Educational Qualification :Any Bachelors Degree,ITI
Total No of Vacancy : 05 post
Salary : RS.20,200/p.m
Job Location : Paramakudi
Last Date to Apply for this job :8/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :Alagappa University college of Arts and Science, Paramakudi.
Detail of Alagappa University Assistant &More Vacancies Recruitment:
- Assistant :A first or second class Bachelor‟s Degree. (50% or B grade). 2) Knowledge of Tamil to the extent of carrying official correspondence and drafting reports. 3) Typewriting in English and Tamil (Higher grade in both) or should have passed P.G.Diploma in Computer Applications. 4) Must be an approved probation
- Age Limit : General Category/BC/ MBC/DNC/BCM: 33 Years 2)SC/ST/SC(A)/Destitute widows/Differently abled: 35 years 3) No maximum age limit for the candidates belonging to SCs/SC(A)s, MBCs/DNCs, BCs,BCMs and Destitute widows of all castes who possess a General educational Qualification which is higher than the Minimum General educational Qualification.
- Pay Band :Rs.5200-20200+Rs.2800 GP
- Junior Assistant : 1) A first or second class Bachelor‟s Degree of a University. (50% or B grade). 2) Typewriting Higher grade in Tamil and English or should have passed Diploma in Computer Applications. 3) Knowledge of Tamil to the extent of carrying official correspondence and drafting reports. Desirable: Shorthand lower grade in English and Tamil.
Age Limit : General Category/BC/ MBC/DNC/BCM: 33 Years 2)SC/ST/SC(A)/Destitute widows/Differently abled: 35 years 3) No maximum age limit for the candidates belonging to SCs/SC(A)s, MBCs/DNCs, BCs,BCMs and Destitute widows of all castes who possess a General educational Qualification which is higher than the Minimum General educational Qualification.
- Pay Band :Rs.5200-20200+Rs.2800 GP
- Electrician – cum Plumber : 1) Industrial Training Institute (ITI) Electrician Trade passed. 2) „B‟ wireman License issued by the Electrical Licensing Board, Chennai. 3) Experience as Electrician for not less than one year and Experience in Plumbing will be an additional qualification.
Age Limit : 36 years
- Pay Band :Rs.4800-10000+Rs.1300 GP
Selection Procedure for Alagappa University- Assistant &More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 8/10/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant & More Vacancies Vacancy in Alagappa University:
- Candidates can download the application form and instructions to the candidates from http://www.alagappauniversity.ac.in. Such downloaded and filled-in applications should accompany the prescribed fee of Rs.300/- (for general candidates) / Rs.150/- (for SC/ST candidates) by means of Demand Draft drawn in favor of “The Registrar, Alagappa University” payable at Karaikudi.
- The name of the candidate and name of the post applying for should be written on the back of the Demand Draft. 3. The last date for receipt of filled-in applications is 08.10.2015. 4. Separate application is required for each post.
- The filled-in applications not in the prescribed format will be rejected. 6. Late applications will not be taken into consideration and the University will not be responsible for the delay in transit.
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS and OTHER INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES The candidates must be Indian nationals.
- Candidates who satisfy the conditions prescribed to the satisfaction of the University authorities should be prepared to appear before the University Staff Selection Committee for interview at their own cost.
- Candidates may be called for an interview as per the list prepared by the Screening Committee appointed for this purpose. The summoning of the candidate for interview merely indicates that it is felt that he/she with others may be suitable for the post and conveys no assurance whatsoever that he/she will be recommended or selected or his/her conditions specified in the application will be accepted.
- It will be open to the University not to fill up any of the posts now advertised. 5. Any attempt by the candidate, either directly or indirectly to influence the Selection Committee or other authorities of the University will disqualify the candidate for the post. …..4 …/4/… 6. The service conditions and other terms of appointment shall be subject to the approval of the Syndicate of the Alagappa University.
- These appointments are exclusively for Alagappa University Constituent College of Arts and Science, Paramakudi and there shall not be any claim of seniority on par with the regular non-teaching staff of Alagappa University, Karaikudi. 8. Defective and incomplete applications and those with wrong or false information will be rejected.
- Persons who are already working in State or Central Government or any other organization should send their applications through proper channel. Any delay in sending the applications through proper channel is not the responsibility of the University. Advance copies of the applications, reaching the Registrar, Alagappa University, Karaikudi – 630 003 within the prescribed time limit shall be entertained provided the original application forwarded through proper channel reaches the Registrar before the candidates are called for interview or the Screening Committee needs. 10. Candidates must give name and address of three persons in India to whom references can be made.
- The candidates found eligible for the post applied will be shortlisted based on their performance in the Written Test/Skill Test. 12. Evidence of Degree/Diploma Certificate and testimonials should be brought in original at the time of interview. 13. Filled-in applications should reach “The Registrar, Alagappa University, Karaikudi – 630 003” on or before 08.10.2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job8/10/2015
Alagappa UniversityRecruitment 2014 – Ref : FPA/743/AGM.
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016