Alagappa University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineer & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Alagappa University Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.: NON-TEACHING APPT/02/2015. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech, Diploma, BCA, B.Sc, 10th, +2 Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from Alagappa University.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Engineer & More Vacancies Job on or before 8/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Alagappa University
Vacancy Name : Junior Engineer & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, Diploma, BCA, B.Sc, 10TH, 12TH
Total No of Vacancy : 31 Post
Salary : Rs.4,800-39,100/- p.m
Job Location : KARAIKUDI
Last Date to Apply for this job : 8/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : ALAGAPPA UNIVERSITY KARAIKUDI 630 003
Detail of Alagappa University Junior Engineer & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applications are invited for recruitment of following non-teaching posts in Alagappa University. The last date for receipt of filled-in application is 08.10.2015
- Name and Number of Vacancies:
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil): 01 Post
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 01 Post
- Junior Assistant-Cum-Typist: 23 Posts
- Cashier: 01 Post
- Master Technician: 01 Post
- Arts & Crafts Instructor: 01 Post
- Manager-Cum-Care Taker: 01 Post
- Lab. Assistant: 01 Post
- Assistant Sergeant: 01 Post
- Pay Scale:
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil): Rs 15600-39100 + (Grade Pa Rs 5400)
- Junior Engineer (Civil): Rs 9300-34800 + (Grade Pa Rs 4400)
- Junior Assistant-Cum-Typist: Rs 5200-20200 + (Grade Pa Rs 2400)
- Cashier: Rs 5200-20200 + (Grade Pa Rs 2400)
- Master Technician: Rs 9300-34800 + (Grade Pa Rs 4600)
- Arts & Crafts Instructor: Rs 5200-20200 + (Grade Pa Rs 2800)
- Manager-Cum-Care Taker: Rs 5200-20200 + (Grade Pa Rs 2400)
- Lab. Assistant: Rs 5200-20200 + (Grade Pa Rs 2400)
- Assistant Sergeant: Rs 4800-10000 + (Grade Pa Rs 1300)
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil): B.E Degree In Civil Engineering Or Civil And Structural Engineering
- Junior Engineer (Civil): Diploma In Civil Engineering With Minimum Of Three Years Field Experience
- Junior Assistant-Cum-Typist: I Or II Class B.C.A/ B.Sc(Computer Science) Or Any Other Bachelor’s Degree With PGDCA Qualification. Typewriting Higher Grade In Tamil And English. Knowledge Of Tamil To Extent Of Carrying Official Correspondence And Drafting Reports
- Cashier: First Or Second Class Bachelor’s Degree Of A University. Typewriting Higher Grade in Tamil And English, Knowledge Of Tamil To The Extent Of Carrying Official Correspondence and Drafting Reports
- Master Technician: Master’s Degree In Life Sciences/ Applied Sciences/ Animal Sciences/ Veterinary Sciences
- Arts & Crafts Instructor: Pass In S.S.L.C And Technical Teachers Certificate In Arts & Crafts
- Manager-Cum-Care Taker: First Or Second Class Bachelor Degree With Knowledge
- Lab. Assistant: Higher Secondary With Science Subjects As Optional/ PUC Passed. Knowledge of Tamil
- Assistant Sergeant: Ex-Servicemen Not Below The Rank Of Junior Commissioned Officer
- Age Limit:
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil): Max 45 Years
- Manager –Cum-Care Taker, Laboratory Assistant And Assistant Sergeant: Max 48 Years
- For Others: Max 33 Years
- Application Fee:
- In Person: Rs 300 (SC/ ST Rs 150)
- By Post: Rs 320 (SC/ ST Rs 170)
Selection Procedure for Alagappa University – Junior Engineer & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 8/10/2015.
- Written Test/ Skill Test/ Personal Interview is going to be conducted by the selection members of institute for selection of qualified and career oriented candidates
How to apply for Junior Engineer & More Vacancies Vacancy in Alagappa University :
- The candidates must be Indian nationals.
- Candidates who satisfy the conditions prescribed to the satisfaction of the University authorities should be prepared to appear before the University Staff Selection Committee for interview at their own cost.
- Candidates may be called for an interview as per the list prepared by the Screening Committee appointed for this purpose. The summoning of the candidate for interview merely indicates that it is felt that he/she with others may be suitable for the post and conveys no assurance whatsoever that he/she will be recommended or selected or his/her conditions specified in the application will be accepted.
- It will be open to the University not to fill up any of the posts now advertised.
- The service conditions and other terms of appointment shall be subject to the approval of the Syndicate of the Alagappa University. 6. Defective and incomplete applications and those with wrong or false information will be rejected.
- Persons who are already working in State or Central Government or any other organization should send their applications through proper channel. Any delay in sending the applications through proper channel is not the responsibility of the University. Advance copies of the applications, reaching the Registrar, Alagappa University, Karaikudi – 630 003 within the prescribed time limit shall be entertained provided the original application forwarded through proper channel reaches the Registrar before the candidates are called for interview or the Screening Committee needs.
- Candidates must give name and address of three persons in India to whom reference can be made.
- The candidates found eligible for the post applied will be shortlisted based on their performance in the Written Test/Skill Test.
- Evidence of Degree, Diploma Certificate and testimonials should be brought in original at the time of interview.
- Filled-in applications should reach “The Registrar, Alagappa University, Karaikudi 630 003” on or before 08.10.2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 8/10/2015
Alagappa University Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.: NON-TEACHING APPT/02/2015.
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017