Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Guest Teachers through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Masters Degree, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Aligarh Muslim University (AMU)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Guest Teachers on or before 21/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Aligarh Muslim University (AMU)
Vacancy Name :Guest Teachers
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Aligarh
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 21/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Aligarh Muslim University (AMU), Aligarh
Detail Of Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) Guest Teachers Recruitment:
The appointment will be made os- on purely temporary basis till the end of the session 2015-16 liable to termination at any time without any
notice or assigning any reason. Essential Qualifications:
- Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale whenever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in Mathematics/Applied Mathematics from an Indian university or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by UGC such as SLET/SET.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in sub-clauses (i) and (ii) above, candidates who are or have been awarded a Ph.D. degree in accordance with the UGC (Minimum Standard and Procedure for award of Ph.D. degree) Regulation 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of “NET/SLET/SET’’ for appointment. OR “The candidates awarded Ph.D. degree by the Aligarh Muslim University prior to 11.07.2009 the date of notification of the UGC (Minimum Standards and Procedure for award of Ph.D. degree) Regulations 2009 or admitted prior to the aforesaid date and awarded Ph.D. degree after the notification, shall also be eligible to apply for the post of Guest Faculty provided they fulfill minimum 6 out of 11 criteria recommended by the Thyagrajan Committee and produce a certificate to this effect issued by the office of the Controller of Examinations.
Selection Procedure For Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) – Guest Teachers Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 21/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Guest Teachers Vacancy in Aligarh Muslim University (AMU):
Prescribed application form may be downloaded from the website of the Registrar, AMU (amuregistrar.ac.in) Last date for receipt of duly filled-in application forms along with the original cash receipt of Rs.150/- (Prescribed fee to be deposited in Cash Section, Finance & Accounts Department, AMU., Aligarh) is 21.07.2015 by 04:00 p.m. in the office of the Chairman, Department of Mathematics. Candidates are required to enclosed attested copies of testimonials, publications, degrees, marksheets in Support of their qualifications. Incomplete application forms and those received late will not be entertained. – All candidates are required to mention their e-mail ID and mobile phone number on the application. Interview of all eligible candidates will be held on 27.07.2015 at 9:30 a.m. in the office of the Dean Faculty of Science, AMU, Aligarh. No separate intimation for interview will be send and no TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 21/07/2015
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016