Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Aligarh Muslim University (AMU).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project Assistant Job on or before 02.06.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Aligarh Muslim University (AMU)
Vacancy Name : Project Assistant
Educational Qualification : B.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs. 16,000/- per month
Job Location : Aligarh
Last Date to Apply for this job : 02.06.2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Prof. Zeba N. Siddiqui, Principal Investigator, Department of Chemistry, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh 202 002 U.P
Detail of Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) Project Assistant Recruitment:
- Title of the Project: “Synthesis of pyrazoline derivatives under green reaction conditions and study of their anti tubercular potential”.
- Name of the Post: Project Assistant
- No. of the Post: 01 One
- Salary: Rs. 16000/- per month fixed stipend.
- Age Limit: Max. 35 years and relaxation as per rules
- Required Job Profile: Candidate must possess first class bachelor and master degree in chemistry and candidate having specialization in organic chemistry will be preferred.
Selection Procedure for Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) – Project Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 06.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Assistant Vacancy in Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) :
Eligible and interested candidates should need to apply along with all necessary enclosures on or before 02.06.2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 02.06.2015
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
09-12-2016 , 10-12-2016