Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) invites application for the recruitment of Assistant Professor & More Vacancies with Ph.D/ Master Degree holders
Company name :Aligarh Muslim University (AMU)
Posts :Assistant Professor & More Vacancies
Qualification : Ph.D/ Master Degree
Salary : Rs.15600-67000/- p.m
No of Post : 33
Last date to apply : 21.11.2014
Details of Post :
Assistant Professor & More Vacancies
The number and nature of the posts may vary at the time of Interview. Higher initial start may be given to the candidates Possessing exceptional qualifications and experience. It is not Obligatory on the part of the University to call for Interview every Candidate who possesses the essential qualifications and no Representation in this regard will be entertained from any candidate.
- Name of the Post :
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
- No of Post :33
- Qualification : Ph.D/ Master Degree
- Principal/Professor: Rs.37400-67000 AGP Rs.10,000 plus allowances
- Associate Professor: Rs.37400-67000 AGP Rs. 9,000 plus allowances
- Assistant Professor: Rs.15600-39100 AGP Rs. 6,000 plus allowances
HOW TO APPLY :
- Persons downloading the Form from the Net are required to send a Cash receipt of Rs 150/ issued by the State Bank of India, AMU Branch (05555), under the Head, “Employment Fee”. in the Account No. 106121 79068 or Demand Draft of Rs. 150/ payable to Finance Officer, AMU, Aligarh at State Bank of India, AMU Branch Aligarh (05555), alongwith the duly filled employment form complete in all respect. Complete application form procured in the above manner may either be delivered personally at the Reception Counter of Administrative Block or sent by post, superscribing on the top at the left side of the cover, the post applied for, advertisement number and date, to the Assistant Registrar, (Selection Committee), Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh-202002, so as to reach him by 21.11.2014 IMPORTANT NOTE : 1. Those who have applied against earlier Advertisement No.3/2012 dated 01.09.2012 and 4/2012 dated 08.12.2012 will have to apply a fresh with all necessary documents and application Fee. Their earlier applications will not be entertained.
- Applications received late or without necessary supporting documents, Degree/Certificates/ Marksheets and experience certificate not attested by the Head of the Department / Institution / Gazetted Officer or not accompanied by full prescribed fee shall be rejected summarily.
- A relaxation of 5% may be provided from 55% to 50% of the marks at the Master’s /Graduate level for the SC/ST Physically and visually handicapped candidates.
- A relaxation of 5% may be provided from 55% to 50% of the marks to the Ph.D. degree holders who have passed their Master’s degree prior to 19th September, 1991.
- Relevant grade which is regarded as equivalent of 55% where the grading system is followed by recognized University shall also be considered eligible.
- Only such persons may apply for reserved posts who suffer from not less than 40% of relevant disability i.e. visually handicapped (VH), Hearing Handicapped (HH) and Orthopedically Handicapped (OH) for which they will have to submit a Disability Certificate Issued by the Competent Authority on the prescribed Format (Annexure-I), available on the Website: www.amuregistrar.com
- Persons with disabilities who enclose with the application form necessary Certificate from a Competent Authority in support of their Claim of Disability shall be exempted from payment of Prescribed application Fee.
- The eligibility of candidates will be determined as on the last date of submission of employment forms.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 21.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From AMU|
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016