Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) invites application for the recruitment of Assistant Professor with Master Degree/ Ph.D holders
Company name :Aligarh Muslim University (AMU)
Posts :Assistant Professor
Qualification : Master Degree/ Ph.D
Salary : Rs.15600-39100/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Last date to apply : 30/9/2014
Details of Post :
Applications on prescribed form are invited for the post of Assistant brofessor in Education, Department of Education at AMU Centre Maiappuram in Keraia in the scale of Rs. 15600—39100 plus aliowances. The appointment will be purely contractual/temporary for one academic session 2014-15 and shall be liable to termination at any time without notice or assignment of reason.
- No. of post required is : One (at AMU Centre Malappuram)
- Essential Qualifications:
- Good Academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree in Education from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, candidates must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NED conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in sub-clauses (i) and (ii) above, candidates, who are or have been awarded a Ph.D. degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges/Institutions. OR The candidates having been awarded Ph.D. degree prior or 11.07.200€;, the date of notification of UGC (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. degree) Regulations, 2009 or admitted prior to the aforesaid date and awarded Ph.D. after the aboVe notification shall also be eligible to apply for the post of Assistant Professor provided they fulfill minimum 6 out of 11 criteria recommended by the Thygarajan Committee and produce a certificate to this effect issued by the office of the Controller Examination.
- Without prejudice to the above, NET/SLEF/SEI” shall also not be required for such Masters Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLEF/SEI’ is not conducted. Prescribed application form for the above post may be downloaded from following Website www.amuregistrar.com
HOW TO APPLY :
- Persons downloading the Form from the NET are required to send a Cash Receipt issued by the Cash Section, Finance Office, AMU, Aligarh or Demand draft of Rs. 150/— payable to Finance Officer, AMU, Aligarh at State Bank of India, AMU Branch, Aligarh (code 5555) along with the duly filled employment form complete in all respect. Complete application form procured in the above manner may either be delivered personally in the Office of the Chairman, Department of Education, A.M.U. Aiigarh, Pin 202002 (U.P.) or sent by post so as to reach by 30.09.2014 till 5:00 p.m.
- The candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria will have to appear before an interview board on 14.10.2014 in the office of the Dean, Faculty of Social Sciences where they have to report from 8:00 am. to 9:00 am. They will not be paid any T.A./D.A. for the purpose. No intimation letter by surface/e-mail inviting the applicants for interview will be issued from the office of the Dean, Faculty of Social Sciences, A.M.U. Aligarh.
- Applications received late or without necessary supporting documents, Degree/ Certificates/Marksheets and experience certificate not attested by the Head of the Department/ Institution/Gazetted Officer or not accompanied by full prescribed fee shall be rejected summarily.
- Candidates should clearly mention their functional email ID and Cell Phone number.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 30/9/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From AMU||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
01-03-2017 , 02-03-2017