Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) invites application for the recruitment of Guest Teacher with Master Degree/Ph.D holders
Company name : Aligarh Muslim University (AMU)
Posts : Guest Teacher
Qualification : Master Degree/Ph.D
Salary : NA
No of Openings : 01
Location : Aligarh
Last date to apply : 11/8/2014
Details of Post :
Applications are invited on prescribed form for appointment against one position ofGUEST TEACHER in Geology in the Department of Geology, Faculty of Science, AMU, Aligarh on payment of an honorarium as per University rules. The appointment will be on temporary basis till the end of the session 2014—2015 and liable to termination at any time without any notice or assignment of reason.
- Good academic record as defined by the concerned University with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) atthe Master’s Degree level in therelevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.~
- Besides fulfilling the above qualification, candidates must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or CSlR, similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in sub—clauses (i) and (ii) to this clause 4.4.1, candidates, who are, or have been awarded a Ph.D. degree in accordance with University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of PhD. degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges/lnstitutions. >R The candidates awarded Ph.D. Degree by the Aligarh Muslim University prior to ll.07.2009, the date of notification of UGC (Minimum Standards and Procedure for award of M.Phil/Ph.D-. Degree) Regulation 2009 or admitted prior to the aforesaid date and awarded Ph.D. degree after the above notification shall also be eligible to apply for the post of Assistant Professor/Guest Faculty provided they fulfill minimum 6 out of 1] Criteria recommended by the ThyagrajanCommittee and produce a certificate to this effect issued by the office of the Controller ofExaminations. ‘
- NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Master’s Programmes in Disciplines forwhich NET/SLET/SET is not conducted.
Note: A relaxation of 5% may be provided at the graduate and Master’s level for the Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Differently-abled (Physically and visually differently-abled) categories for the purpose of eligibility and for assessing good-academic record during direct requirement to teaching positions; The eligibility marks of 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale Wherever grading system is followed) and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible, based on only the qualifying marks without including any grace procedure.
Prescribed application forms may be downloaded from the Website of the Registrar, AMU (www.amuregistrar.c0m) and submit the same in the Office of the’Chairman, Department of Geology, AMU, Aligarh during office hours along with a Cash Receipt of Rs.150/-t0 be deposited in Cash Section, Finance & Accounts Office, AMU, Aligarh.
Last date for submission of application forms in the office of the Chairman, Department of Geology;AMU, Aligarh is August 11, 2014 till 4.00 PM.
- All the eligible candidates will be interviewed tentatively on August 19, 2014 (Tuesday)at 10.00 A.M. in the Office of the Dean, Faculty of Science, AMU, Aligarh. No separate interview letter(s) will be issued and no T.A. D.A. will be paid in this regard.
- Those who have already applied against advertisement No.01/2014 dated 12.06.2014 need not applyvagainHThey will be considered on the basis of their eligibility for the aforesaid post. However, they will have to give their consent for considering their candidature for Guest Teacher on a fixed honorarium as per rules.
- Further, the advertisement No.01/20l4 dated 12.06.2014 may be treated as cancelled.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 11/8/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From AMU|
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017