Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) invites application for the recruitment of Guest Teacher with Master Degree/Ph.D holders
Company name : Aligarh Muslim University (AMU)
Posts : Guest Teacher
Qualification : Master Degree/Ph.D
Salary : NA
No of Openings : 01
Location : Aligarh
Last date to apply : 30/8/2014
Details of Post :
Applications on the prescribed form are invited for the appointment of GUEST TEACHER in Physics in the Women’s College, AMU Aligarh on payment of an honorarium as per university rules. The appointment will be on purely temporary basis till the end of the Session 2014-15 and liable to termination at any time without any notice or assignment of reason:
- Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in the relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university;
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC. CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in sub—clauses (i) and (ii) above, candidates, who are or have been awarded a PhD. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of PhD. Degree) Regulations, 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition ofNET/SLET/SET for appointment.
- OR The candidates having been awarded Ph.D. Degree prior to l 1.07.2009, the date of notification of UGC (Minimum standards and Procedure for award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or admitted prior to the aforesaid date and awarded Ph.D. degree after the above notification shall also be eligible to apply for the appointment of Guest Teacher provided they fulfill minimum 6 out of l 1 criteria recommended by the Thyagrctjan Committee and produce a certificate to this effect by the office of the Controller of Examinations.
- A relaxation of 5% may be provided at the Graduate and Master’s level for the Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Ditferenriy— abled (Physically and visually differently-abled) categories for the purpose of eligibility and for assessing good academic record during direct recruitment to teaching positions. The eligibility marks of 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and the relaxation of 5% t0 the categories mentioned above are permissible. based on only the qualifying marks without including any grace mark procedures.
- 2. A relaxation of 5% may be provided from 55% to 50% of the marks to the Ph.D. Degree holders who have obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19‘“ September, 1991.
HOW TO APPLY :
Prescribed application forms may be downloaded from the website. Application lbrm along with self-attested Xerox copies of documents/email/postal address/contact number / cash receipt of Rs. lS()/-/Mobile Number, be submitted in the Office of the Principal, Women’s College, AMU Aligarh on or before 30.08.2014. Candidates called for interview will not be paid TA/DA. Preference will be given to Women candidates. Incomplete applications and those received late will not be entertained.
Note: All the eligible candidates will be interviewed on 02.09.2014 at 10.00 am in the office of the Dean Faculty of Science. No separate interview letters will be issued.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 30/8/2014
|Click here for More Details|
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017