All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Bhopal) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Bhopal).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Research Fellow Job on or before 17/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Bhopal)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.12,000/- p.m
Job Location : Bhopal
Last Date to Apply for this job : 17/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Bhopal Saket Nagar, Bhopal 462 020
Detail of All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Bhopal) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Online applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) (one) to be appointed in a Madhya Pradesh Council of Science and Technology (MPCST) funded research project entitled “Vitamin D status of apparently healthy school girls (12-17 years) from two different socioeconomic strata in Bhopal” sanctioned to Dr. Rashmi Chowdhary, Assistant Professor, Department of Biochemistry, AIIMS Bhopal, Saket Nagar, Bhopal.
- Post : JRF ( Preferably female candidate)
- Stipend: Rs 12,000/- per month (Fixed)
- Essential Qualifications: MSc in Bioscience/ Biochemistry with first division
- Age limit: not more than 25 years
- Desirable:Candidates with prior work experience in a Biochemistry/Molecular biology research lab will be preferred.
- Tenure: The position is purely temporary. Appointment will be for 24 months
- Application Deadline: Application will be accepted till 17th July 2015
- For any change in the schedule please see the AIIMS Bhopal Web Sire regularly till 10th July as the corrections will be made on website only.
Selection Procedure for All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Bhopal) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 17/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Bhopal) :
Interested candidates should send their curriculum vitae in the Prescribed_Format (given below) through e-mail to Dr. Rashmi Chowdhary (firstname.lastname@example.org). Last date for submitting application is 17th July 2015. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Witten Exam/Interview, which will be held on July 22nd, 2015 at Department of Biochemistry, AIIMS Bhopal, Saket Nagar,Bhopal. TA/DA will not be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview. Dr. Rashmi Chowdhary Principal Investigator Assistant Professor Department of Biochemistry AIIMS Bhopal E-mail: email@example.com
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 17/7/2015
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|