All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Bhopal) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Field Assistants through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MA/ MSW can apply for the new recruitment notification from All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Bhopal)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Field Assistants Job on or before 07/03/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Bhopal)|
|Vacancy Name||Field Assistants|
|Educational Qualification||M.A/ MSW|
|Total No of Vacancy||10 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||07/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Dr. Surya Bali, Associate professor, Department of community and family medicine, AIIMS, Saket Nagar, Bhopal|
Detail of All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Bhopal) Field Assistants Recruitment:
Online applications are invited for the post of field assistants to be appointed in Madhya Pradesh National Health Mission (MP-NHM) funded research project titled “A study on under-reporting of deliveries and maternal deaths in Madhya Pradesh” sanctioned to Dr Surya Bali
- No of post : 10
- Consolidated and fixed honorarium : Rs.15000/-pm
- Tenure : 3 months only
- Responsibilities: Travels to field sites to collect and record data and/or samples as appropriate to the specific objectives of the project. Academic and/or work experience related to the field of research, as defined by the project investigator/project consultant. Develops or assists in the development of interview schedules; contacts potential subjects to introduce and explain study objectives and protocol, and to arrange interviews. Experience with specialized software or datasets, as required by the Project consultant. Able to conducts and records face-to-face and interviews with subjects, in accordance with predetermined interview protocol, data collection procedures, and documentation standards. Prepare weekly and monthly plan for field visit in consultation with Project Consultant.
- Essential Skills Required: Excellent command over the language – written and oral (preferably Hindi). Good knowledge of qualitative and quantitative research. Data analysis and interpretation skills. Computer management skills.
- Educational Qualifications: A minimum qualification is Master of Social Science/ Master of Social Work from recognised University. Technical education in computer management will be preferred, as one would require to work with database software like MS office, Excel. Prior work experience in the field of Maternal and Child Health.
- Requirement: Preference would be given to candidates who are permanent residents of Shajapur, Rewa, Morena, Betul, Panna, Vidisha, Hoshangabad, Datia, Jhabua, Mandla. Selected candidates are expected to arrange their own accommodation in respected district headquarters. The candidates should have a two wheeler as only POL for travel would be provided to them
Selection Procedure for All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Bhopal)- Field Assistants Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 07/03/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Field Assistants Vacancy in All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Bhopal):
Interested candidates should send their curriculum vitae in the prescribed format to Dr. Surya Bali, Associate professor, Department of community and family medicine, AIIMS, Saket Nagar, Bhopal on the e-mail: [email protected] Application will be accepted 7 March 2015. Shortlisted candidates will be called for written exam/interview, which will held on 9 March 2015 at department of community and family medicine, AIIMS Bhopal. TA/DA will not be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview. Dr Surya Bali Principal investigator Department of community and family medicine AIIMS Bhopal.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 07/03/2015.
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017