All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Bhopal) invites application for the recruitment of Senior Residents & More Vacancies with MD/ MS/ DNB/ Ph.D holders
Company name :All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Bhopal)
Posts :Senior Residents & More Vacancies
Qualification : MD/ MS/ DNB/ Ph.D
Salary : Rs. 15,600-39100/- p.m
No of Post : 59
Last date to apply :5th December 2014.
Details of Post :
Senior Residents & More Vacancies
The online applications are invited from Indian Citizens for the following posts of Senior Residents, Tutor / Demonstrators
- Anatomy: Senior Resident 01
- Physiology: Tutor / Demonstrator 03
- Biochemistry: Senior Resident 02
- Pathology & Lab Medicine: Tutor / Demonstrator 04
- Microbiology: Senior Resident 03
- Pharmacology: Senior Resident 02
- Forensic Medicine & Toxicology: Senior Resident 02
- General Medicine: Senior Residents 07
- Dermatology: Senior Residents 04
- General Surgery: Senior Residents 05
- ENT: Senior Resident 02
- Radiodiagnosis: Senior Residents 05
- Anaesthesiology: Senior Residents 05
- Neurology: Senior Residents 06
- Pulmonary Medicine: Senior Residents 02
- Neurosurgery: Senior Residents 04
- Burns & Plastic Surgery: Senior Residents 02
- Senior Residents: Rs. 15,600-39100+GP 6600+NPA
- Tutor Demonstrators: Rs. 15,600-39100+GP 5400+NPA
- Senior Residents: A MCI recognized postgraduate medical degree viz. MD/MS/DNB in the respective discipline from a recognized University/Institute.For the post of Pulmonary Medicine a Postgraduate medical degree viz. MD / DNB in Medicine or MD/DNB in Respiratory Medicine from a recognized University/Institute. Candidates with DM/MCh in concerned specialty will be preferred in Neurology / Neurosurgery / Burns and Plastic surgery. For non-medical candidates in Anatomy, Biochemistry and Pharmacology The candidate should possess M.Sc Degree in the subject concerned and PhD in the subject concerned/allied subject from a recognized University/Institute.
- Tutor / Demonstrator: For Medical Candidates: A recognized MBBS degree. For Non-Medical Candidates: In Anatomy and Biochemistry the candidate should possess MSc Degree in the subject concerned. In all other subjects MSc (Medical) in the concerned subject. Candidates with MD/MS/PhD from recognized University/Institute in concerned subject will be preferred.
- To be eligible for selection for these posts, the candidate should have passed the qualifying examination by 31.12.2014 & result declared to this effect on or before by this date. The tenure of qualifying degree should also be finishing latest by 31.12.2014.
- In case of those who has appeared for exam / viva voce and result is yet to be declared then applicant will be allowed to appear in interview provisionally subject to production of certificate of successfully passing / qualifying PG / PhD exam and completion of tenure for this course latest by 1.00 PM on 31.12.2014.
- To be eligible for final selection, such certificate/proof of passing, should be submitted latest by 1.00 PM on 31.12.2014 in physical form in the office of Dean Academics. Failure to do so will lead to cancellation of their candidature. Any certificate received after 1.00 PM on 31.12.2014 will not be considered and candidature will stand cancelled.
- In cases where result is declared after 31.12.2014, their candidature will stand cancelled and no claim for selection on the basis of allowed provisionally to appear in the interview / selection, will be considered.
Upper Age Limit as on 31st December 2014:
- Upper Age Limit: 33 years, relaxable for SC/ST candidate up to a maximum period of 05 years, and in the case of OBC candidates up to a maximum period of 03 years.
- In the case of Orthopaedic Physical Handicapped (OPH) candidates, relaxable up to maximum period of 05 years for General Category, 08 years for OBC category and 10 years for SC/ST category candidates.
- For those applying for these posts after completing DM/M.Ch courses, the upper age limit will be 35 years. The age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
Application fees for General/OBC candidates is Rs. 1,000/-. Fees for SC/ST candidates is Rs.800/-. Fees shall be paid through EFT/online transfer only. Account details: Beneficiary Name: AIIMS Bhopal, Bank of Baroda Saving Account No.37160100000360, IFSC code BARB0AIIMSX. This fee once remitted will not be refunded.
Printed copy of the on-line application form and the self- attested photocopies of the following along with the originals must be brought at the time of interview only
- No Objection Certificate–NOC ’for those who are working in Central/State Government / Semi Government, autonomous institutions from their respective organization.
- Degrees, Certificates, Mark sheets, Age proof, Caste certificate, Experience certificates and qualifying degree registration with State Medical Council. M P state medical council registration is mandatory before joining.
General Terms & Conditions:
- Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification.
- The prescribed qualification is minimum and mere possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection.
- It would not be obligatory on the part of the Institute to call for written exam or interview every candidate who possesses the essential qualification and no representation in this regard will be entertained. The Institute reserve the right to restrict the number of candidates for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualification and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
- Leave: The appointees shall be granted leave in accordance with the instructions issued by the Government of India from time to time.
- Private practice of any type is prohibited.
- He / She may have to work in shifts and can be posted at any place in the institute.
- He / She is expected to conform to the rules of conduct and discipline as framed by the institution from time to time.
- The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
- In case any declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has willfully suppressed any material information relevant to his appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and any action as deemed fit by the appointing authority.
- The decision of the competent authority regarding selection of candidates will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
- All disputes will be subject to jurisdiction of Court of Law at Bhopal.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply :5th December 2014.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From AIIMS Bhopal|
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017