All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Bhubaneswar) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Residents through recruitment notification – All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Bhubaneswar) Recruitment 2015 – NO.__2293___/ST BHUBANESWAR. Candidates who have completed MD, MS, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Bhubaneswar).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Senior Residents Job on or before 10/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Bhubaneswar)
Vacancy Name : Senior Residents
Educational Qualification : MS/MD, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 88 Post
Salary : Rs.15,600-39,100/- p.m
Job Location : Bhubaneswar
Last Date to Apply fr this job : 10/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Bhubaneswar (A statutory body under the aegis of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, GOI) Sijua, Post :Dumuduma, Bhubaneswar (Odisha) – 751 019
Detail of All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Bhubaneswar) Senior Residents Recruitment:
AIIMS Bhubaneswar invites applications from eligible Indian citizens for Senior Residents in various pre-clinical, para-clinical and clinical departments for a tenure period in the prescribed format & on the terms & conditions.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Senior Resident||88 Posts||i. MD/MS in the discipline concerned from recognised university/institute. ii. For Non-Medical Candidates (in the subject of Anatomy, Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Pathology and Microbiology only). a. Candidate should possess M.Sc Degree in the subject concerned. b. Ph.D in the subject concerned/allied subject from a recognized University/Institute.||Pay scale – 15,600-39,100 + 6,600GP+NPA. NPA is not applicable to non-medical candidates.||Upper Age Limit – For eligibility to apply for these posts, upper age limit will be 33 years. This is relaxable for SC/ST candidate up to a maximum period of five years, for OBC candidates up to a maximum period of three years.In case of Orthopaedic Physical Handicapped (OPH) candidates, age relaxation upto a maximum period of 5 years, for General Category, 8 years for OBC category and 10 years for SC/ST category candidates. iv. The upper age limit for candidates with DM/M.Ch degree applying for these posts will be 35 years. The age limit is further relaxable for SC/ST candidates, OBC candidates & OPH candidates as above. v. Candidates who have already completed 3 years of senior residency (non-academic) are not eligible. vi. Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/OPH shall be applicable as per Govt. of India Rules|
- General / OBC Category: Rs.1000/- with transaction charges, as applicable
- SC/ST Category: Rs.800/- + Transaction Charges as applicable.
- Payment is to be made to AIIMS, Bhubaneswar through NEFT
Selection Procedure for All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Bhubaneswar) – Senior Residents Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/6/2015.
- MCQ based written examination, followed by interview.
- Candidates working in Govt. / Semi-Govt., PSU should apply through proper channel only. The candidates will not be permitted for examination / interview, if no objection certificate from employer is not produced.
How to apply for Senior Residents Vacancy in All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Bhubaneswar) :
- The merit list(s) for all categories i.e. SC/ST/OBC/UR shall be prepared on the basis of combined marks of written test and interview for Senior Resident.
- After filling available posts, candidates called for interview shall be kept in the waiting list.
- Any vacancy arising because of non joining by selected candidates in this selection or by resignation of candidates post will be offered to the candidates from the waitinglist accordingto themerit. All applicants must provide phone numbers and email/ fax no, for faster communication about such vacancies.
- For qualification/Reservation/Selection Procedure/Emolument /dates for Interview/ counselling and other details, please visit AIIMS, Bhubaneswar website : www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in
- Experience/Age/etc. will be counted as on last date of application.
27th May 2015 will be the cut of date for experience/Age/etc. Address for submission of application forms along with necessary documents to:- Chairman, Examination Cell, All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Sijua, Post: Dumuduma, Bhubaneswar – 751 019 Odisha (India)
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/6/2015
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Bhubaneswar) Recruitment 2014 – NO.__2293___/ST BHUBANESWAR.
26-02-2017 , 27-02-2017