All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Bhubaneswar) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Guest Faculty for Postgraduate degree/ Ph.D holders on September 26, 2014
Company name :All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Bhubaneswar)
Posts :Guest Faculty
Qualification : Postgraduate degree/ Ph.D
Salary : NA
No of Post : 01
Walk in Interview : September 26, 2014
Details of Post :
AIIMS, Bhubaneswar will hold interview for the post of Guest Faculty. Applications are invited from Indian Citizens, for the posts of Guest Faculty for the session 2014-2015 for the AIIMS, Bhubaneswar in the prescribed format and on the other terms and conditions, as available on the website – www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in. The appointment is expected to start from Oct 2014
Subjects/ Total Hours
- Psychology 60
- Sociology 60
- English 60
- Odia 30
- Computer & Nursing Informatics 60
- Total 270 hrs
Educational Qualification :
- A postgraduate degree in respective discipline from recognized university/ institute having minimum 3 years of experience.
- PhD in respective disciplines is desirable. ii) The first criterion for an appointment at AIIMS, Bhubaneswar is that the individual is the best available at his or her level of professional development for the proposed post. All appointments have in common the requirement of excellence, however measured. The second criterion for an appointment is a record of high quality teaching that clearly reveals that the candidate is capable of sustaining a first-rate teaching program during his or her career at AIIMS, Bhubaneswar. Teaching is broadly defined to include the classroom or laboratory, advising, mentoring, program building, and curricular innovation. The teaching record should include undergraduate, graduate and if appropriate, postdoctoral instruction, of all types.
UPPER AGE LIMIT : For eligibility to apply for these posts, upper age limit will be 62 years.
Application Procedure :
- The applications form for the above positions can be downloaded from the website www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in. The duly filled application form alongwith the selfattested photocopies of all relevant certificates relating to age, qualifications and experience(s) with a self-attested coloured passport size photograph and the requisite application fee should be brought at the time of interview. Persons working in the Govt./Semi-GovtOrganisation/ corporations/autonomous institutes etc. should submit their application alongwith NOC.
- Director, AIIMS, Bhubaneswar reserves the right to cancel the advertisement at any point of time without prior notice or fill up less number of posts as advertised depending upon the institutional requirement.
- The original certificates i.e. Degree Certificate, Qualifying degrees, Date of Birth Certificate, Caste Certificate etc. of the candidates who opt/selected for the post of Guest Faculty will be verified at the time of Interview. If any candidate who joins the post and leave/resign/terminate before the completion of the tenure, the decision of AIIMS Management will be final.
- General/OBC Category : Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST Category : Rs. 200/-
- Payment is to be made to AIIMS, Bhubaneswar through DD only payable at Bhubaneswar to be submitted with the application.
- For qualification/selection procedure/emoluments/dates for interview/ counseling and other details, please visit AIIMS, Bhubaneswar website www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in.
- Experience/Age/etc. will be counted as on last date of application.The selected faculties will be paid a remuneration of Rs.400/- per hour of lecture.
Selection Process :Shortlisted candidates will be selected based on performance in interview.
How to Apply :
Eligible candidates may attend the interview along with Bio-data and certificates/testimonials, held at AIIMS, Bhubaneswar, on walk-in-interview.Date & Time of Interview: 26 Sep 2014 No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Interview : September 26, 2014
VENUE : All India Institute of Medical Sciences (A Statutory body under aegis of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India) Sijua, Dumuduma- Post,Bhubaneswar (Odisha) -751019
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From AIIMS Bhubaneswar||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016