All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Delhi) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Field Investigator through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Delhi).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Field Investigator Job on or before 5th August 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Delhi)
Vacancy Name : Field Investigator
Educational Qualification : 12TH, B.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : Rs.27,945/-p.m.
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 5th August 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Room No.787, 7th Floor Community Ophthalmology Department Dr.R.P.Centre, AIIMS, Delhi
Detail of All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Delhi) Field Investigator Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the following posts under the research project at Community Ophthalmology Department, Dr.R.P.Centre, AIIMS. Applicant may submit their application along with attached form in Room No.787, 7th Floor Community Ophthalmology Department Dr.R.P.Centre, AIIMS latest by 05.08.2015 upto 4 pm.
- No of Post : 02
- Qualifications & Essential Requirements: 10+2 with one year experience in the field work relating to Eye Care Services. B.Sc.in Ophthalmic Techniques or equivalent from a recognized university/institution will be preferred.
- Age Limit: Between 18 to 30 years
- Salary: 27945/-p.m.
- Tenure: Three months
Selection Procedure for All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Delhi) – Field Investigator Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 5th August 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Field Investigator Vacancy in All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Delhi) :
- The engagement is purely temporary for a period of three months in the said project. During this period, he/she shall be required to put in satisfactory services failing which his services shall be terminated at any time without any notice or reason being assigned for the same.
- After completion of contract/trial period his/her appointment will last subject to his/her satisfactory performance, till the duration of the project. During this period the appointment of candidate may be terminated at any time by one month’s notice given by either side, viz the appointee or the appointing authority without assigning any reason, or pay in lieu of notice by which it falls short of one month. However, if the scheme is terminated before the expiry of duration his/her services shall automatically stand terminated without any notice.
- His/her appointment is for this scheme only and does not entitle him to an appointment or subsequent absorption in another project or in the institute. In case, however he/she selected for another post in a project or in the institute or outside, he will to resign from his/her present post by giving one month notice or one month’s pay.
- Private practice of any kind is not allowed.
- The appointment is subject to production of original degree/certificate in proof of educational qualification, experience and age.
- No TA/any other allowance will be given for joining the duties.
- If he/she accepts the offer on the above condition, he/she should report himself to duty immediately but not later than time limit of 30 days after appointment.
- The Survey will be conducted all over India. The candidate must be willing to go to any part of India for the survey for duration of one month at regular interval.
- Shortlisted applications will be called for the document verification with Original & Two copies of their attested testimonials at Room no. 787, Community Ophthalmology, Dr. R.P. Centre, New Delhi. Shortlisted candidate will be called for the (Written Test) interview.
Important dates to remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 5th August 2015
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016