All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Delhi) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Field Assistant & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Delhi) Recruitment 2015 – REF.NO.4/COD/RPC/2014-15. Candidates who have completed B.Sc, Master Degree, 10th Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Delhi)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Field Assistant & More Vacancies Job on or before 25/3/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Delhi)|
|Vacancy Name||Field Assistant & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||B.sc, Any Masters Degree, 10TH|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||25/3/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Room no. 787, Community Ophthalmology, Dr. R.P. Centre, New Delhi.|
Detail of All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Delhi) Field Assistant & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the following posts under the Service based project at Community Ophthalmology Department, Dr.R.P.Centre, AIIMS. Applicant may submit their application in Room No.787, 7th Floor Community Ophthalmology Department Dr.R.P.Centre, AIIMS latest by 25.03.2015 upto 12.pm.
|Post||No. of Posts||Qualifications & Essential Requirements||Age Limit||Salary||Tenure|
|Ophthalmic Technician||1||B.Sc. In ophthalmic techniques or Diploma in Ophthalmic Techniques with 2 years experience. Equivalent from a recognized university/Institute Desirable: Person having experience in working with Low Vision Aid||18-30 years||27000/- p.m.||
|Medical Social Worker||1||1. Master degree in social work from a recognized university/Institution. 2. Experience in the line with a welfare or health agency preferably dealing with medical/Public Health Services. Desirable Specialization by experience or qualification or training in medical social work including psychiatric services||35 years||27800/- p.m.|
|Field Assistant||1||10th/Matric/High School/equivalent with one year required experience from Govt./recognized institute or with certificate of one year training in the relevant field. Desirable: 1. Computer knowledge & Data Entry skills will be preferred.||18 to 30 years||15200/- p.m.|
Selection Procedure for All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Delhi)- Field Assistant & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/3/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Field Assistant & More Vacancies Vacancy in All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Delhi):
- The engagement is purely temporary for a period of three months in the said project. During this period, he/she shall be required to put in satisfactory services failing which his services shall be terminated at any time without any notice or reason being assigned for the same.
- After completion of contract/trial period his/her appointment will last subject to his/her satisfactory performance, till the duration of the project. During this period the appointment of candidate may be terminated at any time by one month’s notice given by either side, viz the appointee or the appointing authority without assigning any reason, or pay in lieu of notice by which it falls short of one month. However, if the scheme is terminated before the expiry of duration his/her services shall automatically stand terminated without any notice.
- His/her appointment is for this scheme only and does not entitle him to an appointment or subsequent absorption in another project or in the institute. In case, however he/she selected for another post in a project or in the institute or outside, he will to resign from his/her present post by giving one month notice or one month’s pay.
- Private practice of any kind is not allowed.
- The appointment is subject to production of original degree/certificate in proof of educational qualification, experience and age.
- No TA/any other allowance will be given for joining the duties.
- If he/she accepts the offer on the above condition, he/she should report himself to duty immediately but not later than time limit of 30 days after appointment.
- Candidates should report for the document verification with Original & Two copies of their attested testimonials at Room no. 787, Community Ophthalmology, Dr. R.P. Centre, New Delhi. Shortlisted candidate will be called for the interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/3/2015
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Delhi) Recruitment 2015 – REF.NO.4/COD/RPC/2014-15.