All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Delhi) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Officer, Senior Research Officer through recruitment notification – All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Delhi) Recruitment 2015 – REF.NO.4/COD/RPC/2015-16. Candidates who have completed MD, MS, MDS, Master Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Delhi).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Research Officer, Senior Research Officer Job on or before 24/5/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Delhi)
Vacancy Name : Research Officer, Senior Research Officer
Educational Qualification : MS/MD, MDS, Any Masters Degree
Total No of Vacancy : 03 Post
Salary : Rs.43,470-57,443/- p.m
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 24/5/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Room no. 787, Community Ophthalmology, Dr. R.P. Centre, New Delhi.
Detail of All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Delhi) Research Officer, Senior Research Officer Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the following posts under the research project at Community Ophthalmology Department, Dr.R.P.Centre, AIIMS. Applicant may submit their application in Room No.787, 7th Floor Community Ophthalmology Department Dr.R.P.Centre, AIIMS latest by 24.05.2015 upto 12 pm.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Senior Research Officer||1||MD/MS/MDS/ (Ophthalmology) with 2 years research/teaching experience or diploma with 3 years experience.||57443+HRA||Upto 45 years|
|Research Officer (Medical)||1||MD/MS in Ophthalmology or Diploma with 1 year experience after attending degree.||54338+HRA||Upto 45 years|
|Research Officer (Non-Medical)||1||Master’s degree in related discipline with 3 years research/teaching experience after completing internship.||43470+HRA||Upto 45 years|
Selection Procedure for All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Delhi) – Research Officer, Senior Research Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24/5/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Research Officer, Senior Research Officer Vacancy in All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Delhi) :
- The engagement is purely temporary for a period of three months in the said project. During this period, he/she shall be required to put in satisfactory services failing which his services shall be terminated at any time without any notice or reason being assigned for the same.
- After completion of contract/trial period his/her appointment will last subject to his/her satisfactory performance, till the duration of the project. During this period the appointment of candidate may be terminated at any time by one month’s notice given by either side, viz the appointee or the appointing authority without assigning any reason, or pay in lieu of notice by which it falls short of one month. However, if the scheme is terminated before the expiry of duration his/her services shall automatically stand terminated without any notice.
- His/her appointment is for this scheme only and does not entitle him to an appointment or subsequent absorption in another project or in the institute. In case, however he/she selected for another post in a project or in the institute or outside, he will to resign from his/her present post by giving one month notice or one month’s pay.
- Private practice of any kind is not allowed.
- The appointment is subject to production of original degree/certificate in proof of educational qualification, experience and age.
- No TA/any other allowance will be given for joining the duties.
- If he/she accepts the offer on the above condition, he/she should report himself to duty immediately but not later than time limit of 30 days after appointment.
- The Survey will be conducted all over India. The candidate must be willing to go any part of India for the survey for duration of one month at regular interval.
- Shortlisted applications will be called for the document verification with Original & Two copies of their attested testimonials at Room no. 787, Community Ophthalmology, Dr. R.P. Centre, New Delhi. Shortlisted candidate will be called for the (Written Test) interview
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 24/5/2015
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Delhi) Recruitment 2014 – REF.NO.4/COD/RPC/2015-16.
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016