All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Patna) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Residents & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Patna) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT.NO.AIIMS/PAT/SR-02/2015. Candidates who have completed MBBS, MD can apply for the new recruitment notification from All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Patna).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Residents & More Vacancies. Walk in Interview will be held on 27-29/4/2015 at 09.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Patna)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Residents & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||M.B.B.S, MS/MD|
|Total No of Vacancy||14 Post|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||27-29/4/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Committee Room, Ground Floor, Administrative Block, AIIMS, Patna, Bihar.|
Detail of All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Patna) Junior Residents & More Vacancies Recruitment:
- Name of the post: Senior Residents, Tutors, Demonstrators and Junior Residents.
- Number of posts vacant: 27 Posts.
- Eligibility criteria Senior Residents): A postgraduate degree viz, MD/MS in concerned subject from a recognized University/Institute. For the post of Senior Residents) in Transfusion Medicine, MD in Pathology also will be considered Junior Resident (5) : MBBS Degree from a recognized University/Institute
- UPPER AGE LIMIT (AS ON date of interview) – 33 years, Relaxable for SCST candidate upto a maximum period of five years, in the case of OBC candidates upto a maximum period of three years, ii) In the case of Orthopaedic / Physical Handicapped (OPH) candidates upto maximum period of 5 years for General Category, 8 years for OBC category and 10 years for SC/ST category candidates. (iii) 5 years for those who are already appointed as Senior Residents / Tutor / and possessing DM/M.Ch qualification. The age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SCST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- APPLICATION FEE: UR Gen & OBC : Rs.1000/ : Rs. 800/Physically handicapped (eligible as per eligibility criteria under Govt. of India rules) candidates are exempted from paying application fees). The fee shall be received in the form of Demand DraftDrawn in favour of Director, AIIMS Patna” payable at Patna. (Application Fee will be received on the day of Interview) – No other more of payment in cash or postal order of Cheque will not be entertained.
Selection Procedure for All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Patna) – Junior Residents & More Vacancies Post:
- Written Test on 27-29/4/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Junior Residents & More Vacancies vacancy in All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Patna):
The candidates required to be present in person along with application form duly filled with supporting documents and original certificates (DOB, MBBS Degree, Registration certificate from MCI State Medical Council DMC, PG degree Pass certificate, MD/MS/DNBPh.., valid SC/ST/OBC certify Cateif applicable), NOC from the present employer (Applicable for those working in Govt. organization OBC – Certificate should be valid for Government of India employment.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 27-29/4/2015
Committee Room, Ground Floor, Administrative Block, AIIMS, Patna, Bihar.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Patna) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT.NO.AIIMS/PAT/SR-02/2015.
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016