All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Raipur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer through recruitment notification – All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Raipur) Recruitment 2015 – DVERTISEMENT NO: AIIMS/02/2014/TECHNICAL/. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Raipur).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant Engineer Job on or before 25/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Raipur)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Engineer
Educational Qualification :B.E/B.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 04 Post
Salary : Rs.27,000/- p.m
Job Location : Raipur
Last Date to Apply for this job : 25/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur (Chhattisgarh) G. E. Road, Tatibandh, Raipur-492 099 (CG)
Detail of All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Raipur) Assistant Engineer Recruitment:
AIIMS Raipur is an apex healthcare institute, being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY). With the aim of correcting regional imbalances in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country, and attaining self sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate Medical education and training the PMSSY planned to set up 6 new AIIMS institutions in underserved areas of the country. AIIMS, Raipur invites applications from Indian nationals for the following post on contractual basis for 11 (eleven) months only.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||04||Graduate in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute. And 7 years experience in design and engineering of civil projects, preferably in a Hospital environment||Rs. 27,000/-||1. Age limit refers to completed age as mentioned in eligibility criteria, in years as on 25-06-2015. 2. Age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC candidates. 3. In the case of Orthopedic Physical Handicapped (OPH*) candidates, age relaxation up to maximum period of 5 years for General Category, 8 years for OBC category and 10 years for SC/ST category candidates.|
For General/OBC Category Rs. 600/- (for SC/ST category Rs. 200/-) to be paid in favour of “AIIMS Raipur” payable at Raipur by way of Demand Draft/Banker‟s Cheque. The Application fees is non refundable.
Selection Procedure for All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Raipur) – Assistant Engineer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/6/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant Engineer Vacancy in All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Raipur) :
Advertisement and draft Application forms are hosted at www.aiimsraipur.edu.in. The printed copy of the application and the attested photocopies of all relevant certificates along with the originals must be brought at the time of interview. That all the applicants are requested to download the prescribed application form for various posts on contracts basis from the website www.aiimsraipur.edu.in and send the same duly filled-in application with all supporting documents/certificates to: The Administrative Officer, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur, Tatibandh, G.E. Road, Raipur -492099 by Speed Post/Register Post on or before 25th June 2015 super scribing the envelope “Application for the Post of Assistant Engineer (Civil) at AIIMS, Raipur”.
- The candidate who is already in government service shall submit „No Objection Certificate‟ from the present employer at the time of Interview.
- Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification. The prescribed qualification is minimum and mere possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection.
- The appointment is purely on CONTRACT BASIS for a period of 11 months or till such time the regular appointments against these vacant posts are made, whichever is earlier, with effect from the date of joining. If the contract is not extended further, the same will lapse automatically. The appointment can also be terminated at any time, on either side, by giving one month‟s notice or by paying one month‟s salary, without assigning any reason or failure to complete the period of three months to the satisfaction of competent authority. The appointee shall be on the whole time appointment of the AIIMS and shall not accept any other assignment, paid or otherwise and shall not engage himself/herself in a private practice of any kind during the period of contract. He/She is expected to conform to the rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to the institute employees. The appointee shall perform the duties assigned to him/her. The competent authority reserves the right to assign any duty as and when required. No extra/additional allowances will be admissible in case of such assignment.
- The appointee shall not be entitled to any benefit like Provident Fund, Pension, Gratuity, Medical Attendance Treatment, Seniority, Promotion etc. or any other benefits available to the Government Servants, appointed on regular basis.
- The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
- In case of any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has will-fully suppressed any material information relevant to this appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and any action taken as deemed fit by the appointing authority.
- The decision of the competent authority regarding selection of candidates will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
- Incomplete applications in any aspect will be summarily rejected.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
- Leave entitlement of the appointee shall be governed in terms of instructions contained in DoPT&T‟s O.M. No.12016/3/84/Estt.(L) dated the 12th April,1985 as amended by OM No.12016/1/96/Estt.(L) dated the 5th July, 1990.
- The appointee shall not be entitled to avail any allowances/facilities being extended to the regular/permanent faculty members of the AIIMS.
- All disputes will be subject to jurisdictions of Court of Law at Raipur
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/6/2015
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Raipur) Recruitment 2014 – DVERTISEMENT NO: AIIMS/02/2014/TECHNICAL/.