All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Raipur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Residents through recruitment notification – All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Raipur) Recruitment 2015 – F.NO. ESTT/APPTT/SR/2/2015-AIIMS RPR. Candidates who have completed MBBS, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Raipur).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Residents. Walk in Interview will be held on 30/4/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Raipur)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Residents|
|Educational Qualification||M.B.B.S, Any Post Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||43 Post|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||30/4/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur (Chhattisgarh) Tatibandh, GE Road, Raipur-492 099 (CG)|
Detail of All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Raipur) Senior Residents Recruitment:
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur will conduct Walk-in-Interview for the posts of Senior Residents for the under-mentioned departments for tenure period of 11 months as per Govt. of India’s Residency Scheme/AIIMS rules for the AIIMS, Raipur as detailed below. The terms & conditions are available on the website: www.aiimsraipur.edu.in
- Date of Walk-in Interview : On every Monday & Thursday till 30th April 2015 or filling up of vacant posts as mentioned below, whichever is earlier
- Reporting Time : 10:00 AM
- UPPER AGE LIMIT : 33 years (As on date of interview)
- Venue : AIIMS, Raipur.
|7||Trauma & Emergency
- Educational Qualification: i. Essential Qualification: (a) MBBS degree with one year of internship from recognised university/ institute (b) A postgraduate Medical Degree/Diploma in respective discipline from recognized university/Institute.
- UPPER AGE LIMIT: For eligibility to apply for these posts, upper age limit will be 33 years. This is relaxable for SC/ST candidate up to a maximum period of five years, for OBC candidates up to a maximum period of three years. In case of Orthopedic Physical Handicapped (OPH) candidates, age relaxation upto a maximum period of 5 years for General Category, 8 years for OBC category and 10 years for SC/ST category candidates. iii. The upper age limit for candidates with DM/M.Ch degree applying for these posts will be 35 years. The age limit is further relaxable for SC/ST candidates, OBC candidates & OPH candidates as above. iv. Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/OPH shall be applicable as per Govt. of India policy.
- Pay scale of Senior Resident 15,600-39,100 + 6,600 GP+NPA. NPA is not applicable to non medical candidates.
APPLICATION FEE (for Senior Residents)
- General / OBC Category: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST Category: Rs. 800/-
- Payment is to be made to AIIMS, Raipur through DD only payable at Raipur to be submitted with the application.
Selection Procedure for All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Raipur) – Senior Residents Post:
- Written Test on 30/4/2015.
- MCQ based written Examination / Interview.
- Candidates working in Govt. / Semi-Govt., PSU should apply through proper channel only.
- The candidates will not be permitted for examination / interview if no objection certificate from employer is not produced (In case of Govt. Service).
- Walk-in-Interview will be done for selection.
- After filling available posts, candidates called for interview shall be kept in the waiting list.
- Any vacancy arising because of non joining by selected candidates in this selection or by resignation of candidates post will be offered to the candidates from the waiting list according to the merit. All applicants must provide phone numbers and email/fax no, for faster communication about such vacancies.
- For qualification/Reservation/Selection Procedure/Emolument/dates for Interview/ counseling and other details, please visit AIIMS, Raipur website: www.aiimsraipur.edu.in
- Experience/Age/etc. will be counted as on last date of application.
Walkin Procedure for Senior Residents vacancy in All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Raipur):
- The applications form for the above positions can be downloaded from the website. www.aiimsraipur.edu.in. The duly filled application form along with the self- attested photocopies of all relevant certificates relating to age, qualifications and experience(s) with a self-attested colored passport size photograph and the requisite application fee should be brought at the time of Interview. Persons working in the Govt./ Semi-Govt. Organizations/corporations/autonomous institutes etc should submit their application alongwith NOC.
- Director AIIMS, Raipur reserves the right to cancel the advertisement at any point of time without prior notice or fill up less number of posts as advertised depending upon the institutional requirement.
- The original certificates i.e. MBBS Degree Certificate, Internship completion certificate, Qualifying degrees (MBBS/MD/MS/P.hd./M.Sc./ Others) Medical Registration Certificate, Date of Birth Certificate, Caste Certificate e.t.c., of the candidates who opt/select for the post of Senior resident will be verified at the time of Interview. If any candidate who joins the post and leave/resign/terminate before the completion of the tenure, he/she may do so by giving one month’s notice as per rules or by depositing pay and allowances with the Institute for the period of which notice falls short of one month.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 30/4/2015
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur (Chhattisgarh) Tatibandh, GE Road, Raipur-492 099 (CG)
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Raipur) Recruitment 2014 – F.NO. ESTT/APPTT/SR/2/2015-AIIMS RPR.
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017