All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Raipur) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Resident through recruitment notification – All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Raipur) Recruitment 2015 – ADMIN/RECRUITMENT/SR/2015/AIIMS.RPR. Candidates who have completed MD, MS, MDS can apply for the new recruitment notification from All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Raipur).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Senior Resident Job on or before 29/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Raipur)
Vacancy Name : Senior Resident
Educational Qualification : MS/MD, MDS
Total No of Vacancy : 83 Post
Salary : Rs.15,600-39,100/- p.m
Job Location : Raipur
Last Date to Apply for this job : 29/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur
Detail of All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Raipur) Senior Resident Recruitment:
AIIMS Raipur is an apex healthcare institute, being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY). With the aim of correcting regional imbalances in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country and attaining self-sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate Medical education and training, the PMSSY has set up 6 new AIIMS institutions in underserved areas of the country. AIIMS, Raipur invites online applications from Indian nationals as per Govt. of India’s Residency Scheme, for the post of Senior Residents for the following departments:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Senior Resident||83||a. A postgraduate medical degree viz. MD/MS/MDS in the respective discipline from a recognized University/Institute or equivalent degree recognized by MCI/DCI. b. DMC/DDC/MCI/State Registration is mandatory before joining, if selected.||The above position shall carry pay in the Pay Band of `15600 – 39100 + 6600 (Grade Pay) per month plus usual allowances including NPA.||For eligibility to applying for these posts upper age limit as on 28-09-2015 will be 33 years. 2. Age limit refers to completed age as mentioned in eligibility criteria, in years as on 28-09-2015. 3. The upper age limit for candidates with DM/M.Ch degree applying for these posts will be 35 years. The age limit is further relaxable for SC/ST candidates, OBC candidates & OPH candidates as below. 4. Age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC candidates. 5. In the case of Persons with Disability (PWD) candidates, age relaxation up to maximum period of 5 years for General Category, 8 years for OBC category and 10 years for SC/ST category candidates|
- APPLICATION FEE: For General/OBC Category Rs. 1,000/- and for SC/ST category Rs. 800/- is required to be remitted online only. Any other instrument of payment is not acceptable. Please make sure to correctly mention the Transaction number, Date/Time and Bank of which remittance is made in your application form for reconciliation. Also make sure to get the confirmation of the successful remittance by your bank and retain the proof of the same which may be required at the time of interview. The Application fee is non-refundable.
- VENUE OF INTERVIEW: All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Tatibandh, G.E. Road, Raipur (C.G.) 492099. List of eligible candidates, Date, time & venue for interview shall be put up in the website. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
Selection Procedure for All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Raipur) – Senior Resident Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 29/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Senior Resident Vacancy in All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Raipur) :
- The candidate who is already in government service shall submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the present employer at the time of Interview.
- Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification. The prescribed qualification is minimum and mere possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection.
- The appointment shall be as per Govt. of India’s Residency Scheme. The appointment can be terminated at any time, on either side, by giving one month’s notice or by paying one month’s salary, without assigning any reason or failure to complete the period of three months to the satisfaction of competent authority. The appointee shall be on the whole time appointment of the AIIMS and shall not accept any other assignment, paid or otherwise and shall not engage himself/herself in a private practice of any kind during the period of contract. He/She is expected to conform to the rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to the institute employees. The appointee shall perform the duties assigned to him/her. The competent authority reserves the right to assign any duty as and when required. No extra/additional allowances will be admissible in case of such assignment.
- If an appointee wishes to apply somewhere else or resign within the first 03 (three) months of joining, then neither he/she will be issued a No Objection Certificate (NOC) nor he/she will receive any Relieving Letter or Experience Certificate .
- The appointee shall not be entitled to any benefit like Provident Fund, Pension, Gratuity, Medical Attendance Treatment, Seniority, Promotion etc. or any other benefits available to the Government Servants, appointed on regular basis.
- The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
- In case of any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has will-fully suppressed any material information relevant to this appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and any action taken as deemed fit by the appointing authority.
- The decision of the competent authority regarding selection of candidates will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
- Incomplete applications in any aspect will be summarily rejected.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
- Leave entitlement of the appointee shall be governed in terms of instructions contained in DoPT&T’s O.M. No.12016/3/84/Estt.(L) dated the 12th April,1985 as amended by OM No.12016/1/96/Estt.(L) dated the 5th July, 1990.
- The appointee shall not be entitled to avail any allowances/facilities being extended to the regular/permanent faculty members of the AIIMS.
- All disputes will be subject to jurisdictions of Court of Law at Raipur.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 29/9/2015
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Raipur) Recruitment 2014 – ADMIN/RECRUITMENT/SR/2015/AIIMS.RPR.
01-03-2017 , 02-03-2017