All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Raipur) invites application for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer with B.E/ B.Tech holders
Company name :All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS Raipur)
Posts :Assistant Engineer
Qualification : B.E/ B.Tech
Salary : Rs. 27000/- p.m
No of Post : 04
Last date to apply : 31-12-2014
Details of Post :
AIIMS Raipur is an apex healthcare institute, being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY). With the aim of correcting regional imbalances in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country, and attaining self sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate Medical education and training the PMSSY planned to set up 6 new AIIMS institutions in underserved areas of the country. Institute invite applications for the post on contract basis for 11 months only.
- Name of the Post :Assistant Engineer (Civil)
- No of Post : 04
- Qualification :Graduate in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute. And 7 year’s experience in design and engineering of civil projects, preferably in a Hospital environment
- Age : Between 21-35 years of age
- Remuneration :Rs. 27000/-
The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their application in the attached proforma to the “Administrative Officer, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Tatibandh, G. E. Road, Raipur (C.G.) 492099 so as to reach by 31-12-2014, 5:00 P.M. clearly superscribing in the envelope “Application for the Post of Assistant Engineer (Civil)” by Speed post/Registered AD. Detailed advertisement is hosted at the website of AIIMS Raipur, www.aiimsraipur.edu.in.
For General/OBC Category Rs. 600/- (for SC/ST category Rs.200/-) to be made for “AIIMS Raipur” payable at Raipur by way of Demand Draft/Banker’s Cheque. The Application fees will be non refundable.
HOW TO APPLY
- The candidate who is already in government service shall submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the present employer at the time of Interview.
- Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification.
- The prescribed qualification is minimum and mere possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection.
- The appointment is full time and private practice of any type is prohibited.
- He/She may have to work in shifts and can be posted at any place in the institute.
- He/She is expected to conform to the rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to the institute employees.
- The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
- In case any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false of if the candidate has will fully suppressed any material information relevant to his appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and any action taken as deemed fit by the appointing authority.
- The decision of the competent authority regarding selection of candidates will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
- Applications incomplete in any aspect will be summarily rejected.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
- All disputes will be subject to jurisdictions of Court of Law at Raipur.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 31-12-2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From AIIMS Raipur|